Sign in to follow this  
jknister

No longer available- Please Delete

I have 2 jackets and 1 hand muff for free.  Id like to see this stuff go to a youth/teen in need.  The first jacket is an adult medium "Mad Dog" brand and is fairly light weight, sorta like a windbreaker, with a hood, possibly a rain jacket.  The second is a Cabelas brand adult medium, fleece type soft material, medium weight, with a hood.  The cabelas hand muff was used for one turkey season and has a pocket for a "hot hands" or whatever.   All are in good working shape.  Smoke free home but we do have pets.

Im in Cottonwood so if you want to come get something have at it.  Or for $10 I can mail any or all of these items to you.

DSCI7093.JPG

DSCI7094.JPG

DSCI7095.JPG

DSCI7096.JPG

• Like 1

I love seeing the "free to youth/teen" stuff like this!  I was blessed to have a friend give me his kids' hunting clothes when my daughter started. I've been able to hand those down to my son as she outgrew them and, as he outgrows them, I give them to a buddy's son, who is a couple of years younger than my son.  Good on you!

The jackets were given to me and I bought the hand muff.  I get lots of stuff given to me and I give lots away.  Its a great thing to help kids get out in the woods.

• Like 1