Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

wtb 6.5 cr ammo

Ok. I have some brass I can sell you if you need some. Hornady once fired. I have some extra ammo but how many rounds are you looking g for?

If AZ doesn't take you up on the brass I will take 50 if you can spare it.  Hornady is what I shoot in all my other rifles.  Just bought a new 6.5 and want to start hand loading.

I have some 6.5 once fired Hornady brass as well as SIG brass. Not exactly sure on the amount I have but probably in the ballpark of 100 of each. Send me a message if interested. My buddy has some also I can get my hands on. Message me if interested and I can get you a exact number. 

Sportsman's by I17 and North 101 had some last Tuesday in bulk plastic box for $168.99. I don't remember how many hundred rounds but I think it was Hornady. Might be worth a phone call.

The black boxes At sportsman’s are hornaday 140gr American gunner. There are 200rds in there.  I may have some extra $30 off $150 coupons around here somewhere.  I shoot the black box stuff and it works really well. 

• Like 1

Now you're tempting me. But I can wait. Besides, even using your $30 off coupon 200 rounds @ $168.99 plus roughly 9% tax less your $30 winds up being  approximately $0.77 each round, unless my math is off. I guess I'm knocking Sportsman's price unintentionally. Sorry.

About 2 years ago they were $139 a box. I would add a box of 9mm to put it over $150 total and then use the $30 off. I would end up at about 60cpr. I sure wish they would get back to that price. 

• Like 2