Sign in to follow this  
CATERPILLAR

Irony

Isn't it ironic that so many parents have to stay home with their own kids now that they think teaching is incredibly difficult. These parents are probably the ones who have raised their little snowflakes up thinking they are special little angels and these kids are disrespectful little terds in school. I wonder how many parents that are sitting at home having difficulties with their kids are actually thinking about their parenting decisions and the fact that teachers are having a tough time because the parents have failed to instill discipline and respect into their kids. Many parents are going to get a dose of their own lack parenting while staying home with their own brats. I think many teachers would enjoy their jobs more if the kids actually respected them and had the discipline to do the right thing in class.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

You would hope for this mindset but instead you will see these parents  blame the teachers for “how hard the assignments are, unfair time lines and  excuse their brats behavior because their stuck at home”.  These parents are the people that never take responsibility 

• Like 3

Fruit usually doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Haha 1

This home schooling time could be a good thing for parents concerned with the stuff their kids are being taught in public schools. Give them a dose of truth and reality, some discipline and structure in their lives. A small investment in time now could really set them on the straight and narrow. Am I being too optimistic?😳  

• Like 2

On 3/28/2020 at 7:24 AM, CATERPILLAR said:

Isn't it ironic that so many parents have to stay home with their own kids now that they think teaching is incredibly difficult. These parents are probably the ones who have raised their little snowflakes up thinking they are special little angels and these kids are disrespectful little terds in school. I wonder how many parents that are sitting at home having difficulties with their kids are actually thinking about their parenting decisions and the fact that teachers are having a tough time because the parents have failed to instill discipline and respect into their kids. Many parents are going to get a dose of their own lack parenting while staying home with their own brats. I think many teachers would enjoy their jobs more if the kids actually respected them and had the discipline to do the right thing in class.

Sadly if the parents don't care, they don't care. I doubt this long summer break changes anything. 

That's tomorrow, might make parents be a little more involved in there Kids life. Not just a F trophy 🏆 

11 minutes ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

CzMWja.jpg

Took two days to figure out who needs to drink the brew😝