Sign in to follow this  
James W

Ruger .357 magnum $450

22 minutes ago, AZHunter1 said:

That's rude! Craigslist move lol

The OP probably originally didn't post a price.

40 minutes ago, AZHunter1 said:

That's rude! Craigslist move lol

Ok Susan.

but I am guessing he posted that because the OP was new and it was his 1st post.

This is a great gun and I have the same one. If it stays much longer, I may have to grab it!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

This is a great gun and I have the same one. If it stays much longer, I may have to grab it!

Back in the late '70s Ruger chambered that same gun for 9mm.  It was called the Speed Six, and the adjustable sight version was the Security Six.  I think the 9mm was in Speed Six only.  It didn't use full or 1/2 moon clips as I recall, it headspaced on the case mouth.  I really wanted one, unfortunately, I delayed and screwed around and I think most of them got shipped to Israel.  Anyway they disappeared from the shelves and dealer displays, and I don't think I have seen one since.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, forepaw said:

Back in the late '70s Ruger chambered that same gun for 9mm.  It was called the Speed Six, and the adjustable sight version was the Security Six.  I think the 9mm was in Speed Six only.  It didn't use full or 1/2 moon clips as I recall, it headspaced on the case mouth.  I really wanted one, unfortunately, I delayed and screwed around and I think most of them got shipped to Israel.  Anyway they disappeared from the shelves and dealer displays, and I don't think I have seen one since.   

I loved my security six. wish I never traded it. cause the mark 4 series 70 colt was a POS .. now I am wishing I just kept them both LOL kinda would like to have both of those guns again

7 hours ago, Delw said:

I loved my security six. wish I never traded it. cause the mark 4 series 70 colt was a POS .. now I am wishing I just kept them both LOL kinda would like to have both of those guns again

Here is your chance to get another one.

On 3/29/2020 at 11:41 PM, Delw said:

I had a 6 inch security six SS. It had an action job, rubber grips, an insert in the front sight and the trigger was excellent, this was the most accurate revolver I have ever shot.  I traded it for a s&w model 29 it was the worst trade I have ever made. That model 29 was no comparison to the Ruger.