Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Need New Fridge

Ok Folks, where can one buy a fridge and get it ASAP? My Fridge blew up last night and so far everyone wants more than a week to deliver. I don't want to live out of coolers for a week or more unless im in the woods.

I can get you 10% off at Lowe's

Try Spencers at Arrowhead. If they have it in stock at that store you can pick it up there.

Ya I plan on calling Spencers at Arrowhead in the morning but that's my issue so far no one has much in stock and lowes and depot are over a week out on delivery and the only days they have open are not good. Maybe ill just have them deliver to me at work, that would be easier

1 hour ago, TOBY said:

Find a in stock one and go pick it up. I can turn my walk in cooler if needed.im in Wickenburg. 

thanks man that's great offer but we are good with the coolers and I have an extra fridge its just small. was just hoping to grab something quick, its been 15 years so forgot about the wherehouse deal on appliances. 

The best deals around are Sears Outlet. There is one at 59th and Peoria, and one at like 7th street and bell. 

We bought the same fridge with a couple very small blemishes for $700 less then if we would have bought it at Home Depot "on sale".

They have tons in stock. All are like 50-60% off MSRP. some are hammered dog crap. And many have very small dings or dents. 

Home depot usually has discounted ones in the aisle near the other appliances.  Those are as/is and you take them when you buy them.  Buddy just got a great deal on a fridge there a couple weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Hoss50 said:

The best deals around are Sears Outlet. There is one at 59th and Peoria, and one at like 7th street and bell. 

We bought the same fridge with a couple very small blemishes for $700 less then if we would have bought it at Home Depot "on sale".

careful buying from that sears outlet. there blems are also returns. just not sheet metal or appearance issues, but also mechanical issues that are hacked together with no factory warrenty. 

we stopped by there on our way to the sears store in metro before they closed down. the price at metro was the same price as the outlet was charging. except ours was new and with full warrentees.

The guy at the main sears store told us about them.

edge

when we were looking lowes on 59th and peoria and the one on 83 and t-bird usually had decent stock. but it was selective on decent units

49 minutes ago, Delw said:

edge

when we were looking lowes on 59th and peoria and the one on 83 and t-bird usually had decent stock. but it was selective on decent units

Groovy

if your around that area I have a heavy duty dolly you can use. My shop is 67th and grand not worried when I get it back.  we got one of those big SxS and I moved it my self with it.