Sign in to follow this  
HuntHarder

223 ammo at BPS 33 cents a round

I believe that Mesa Sales Tax takes it up to almost $54.14 or 35.5¢ a round before rebate and shipping. Not a huge difference I know, but it does add up. 

A good way to go if you can be patient.

I wonder if their $10 off of $40 purchase coupon would work on this? That would make it $44.14 or 29.4¢ per round. Back to normal pricing but from BP! BP is typically close to top retail price.

Also, BP and Cabela's should be the same pricing now.

Thanks I snagged some. If you purchase through activejunky.com, can us still use cabelas CC and get the cabela's points rate back?

11 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

Thanks I snagged some. If you purchase through activejunky.com, can us still use cabelas CC and get the cabela's points rate back?

Yeah

• Wow! 1

Just ordered 1 box of 150 with $10 off of $40 coupon and with tax it put the ammo at 28.9¢ a round for a total of $43.31, 4 - 8 weeks delivery to store.

Coupons were sent to members and are surrendered upon purchase. Good deal if you can find one.

had some on order for about 4 weeks- never updated, canceled and bought some at Able -different brand, less price, arrived in a week. Went shooting.

Able only shows Tula currently available in 223/5.56. Their cheapest was Armscorp @ $5.99 for 20 but is now out of stock. Shipping and sales tax would be additional.

You must have gotten a better deal than what they are now showing, which is certainly possible and probable, but no longer available.

Prices are changing rapidly and the whole industry is in flux. Huntharder was very thoughtful starting this ad and trying to help, as is everyone on this post.

We'll see how long it takes for my order to show. 

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

Able only shows Tula currently available in 223/5.56. Their cheapest was Armscorp @ $5.99 for 20 but is now out of stock. Shipping and sales tax would be additional.

You must have gotten a better deal than what they are now showing, which is certainly possible and probable, but no longer available.

Prices are changing rapidly and the whole industry is in flux. Huntharder was very thoughtful starting this ad and trying to help, as is everyone on this post.

We'll see how long it takes for my order to show. 

After the usual hysteria subsides, prices will come back down and people will buy more to shoot, or hold onto for the percieved end of civilization. Prices are up a little but at least we aren't seeing gouging like in 2008.

• Like 1

My ammo arrived at BP yesterday. Picked it up to day. With $10 off $40 my 150 rnds of 223 wound up costing me just under $0.29 each.

Thanks HuntHarder! Waiting one week to save almost half of what guys are posting theirs for was definitely worth it.😁