loboscout

FS: Cabelas Meindl boots

8 hours ago, bowhunter-tw said:

How did these boots hold up? Compared to high end boot models? Unfortunately I need an 8.5 so cant buy your 10.5s. 

My thought were similar to yours on quality of these boots seeing the cabelas name on them. However meindls are their own boot made over in Germany but had a contract with cabelas to sell them over here. I’ve had two sets now and like the heck outta them. Hold up good and feet stay dry.

bump for a smoking deal on a great boot

• Like 2

Do you ever make it over to north west valley?  If we can meet half way, I will buy them.  I'm around 83rd ave and Happy Valley Rd.  John 623-680-4458

Seconds if Knothead doesn’t take them

I rarely make it out there, sorry. Not gonna go out of my way on this one.

Knothead, unless you want to make it out to BassPro, they are ED67'S. PM if you want them and we can work out a time.

Ed67, I will reachout after I hear from Knot.

loboscout, will you PM me your cell ph# or call me after 2:30?  For some reason I send you a PM.  Thanks John 623-680-4458

12 minutes ago, knothead said:

loboscout, will you PM me your cell ph# or call me after 2:30?  For some reason I send you a PM.  Thanks John 623-680-4458

You might have too many messages in your inbox, you might try to delete a bunch. I can't send any to you either. Talk to you later.