Sign in to follow this  
stanley

AZSFW Mailing List

Anyone else get an e-mail from AZSFW out of the blue yesterday???   The headline was advertising a fund raising raffle for a Ford, but the link took me to their website.  Of course I took the opportunity to poke around a little.  Saw lots of old familiar names on the Board of Directors list.  Also it looked like the org is being fairly active, at least from the looks of their newsletter postings & info.

Curious if anyone here is an active member??   Also I'm curious about the 'organization' or 'affiliate' memberships.  I noticed that MANY local AZ organizations are listed, and each gets a single vote on issues, etc..  (And each has a single person listed representing that org for AZSFW.  Lots of familiar names there.....)  Curious how those organizations are coordinating & communicating with their members when it comes to taking positions that AZSFW is pursuing. 

Anyway, just caught my attention.....   Something different to think about during these crazy times. 

Oh, and BTW, I sent them a note to please take me off their spam/mailing list. ;)

S.

Yeah, I got one too....  same story, raffle went to their main site.  Marked them as SPAM

Yeah, got one myself. Not sure how they got my email. 

Here is what they have been spending the license plate dollars on. 84D0CF22-13E5-4E17-B629-70927D03016E.thumb.png.4447476ff426dd34c49ba9b71eda871b.png

2FC572DF-E104-4FDE-93B7-088C302C50BF.thumb.png.da86d188d7c234879bd42b8de943f91c.png

These guys are loosers so we should just shut this down now and not promote them or give them anymore face time.