Sign in to follow this  
tomharveyb

Stay at home order

So i’m Trying to figure out what the new order means.  Mainly....can I go camping?  To the lake?  Turkey hunting and camping for a week? It’s pretty vague when outdoor recreation is listed as an essential activity.   To my way of thinking camping fishing hunting are extreme social distancing .  I just don’t want to be all packed up to go camping and then get pulled over and told to go home.

15 minutes ago, tomharveyb said:

So i’m Trying to figure out what the new order means.  Mainly....can I go camping?  To the lake?  Turkey hunting and camping for a week? It’s pretty vague when outdoor recreation is listed as an essential activity.   To my way of thinking camping fishing hunting are extreme social distancing .  I just don’t want to be all packed up to go camping and then get pulled over and told to go home.

Lots of the recreation areas are closed, but you can still fish the lakes.

If Doucey left the golf courses open, I'm sure the lakes are ok.  I'm pretty sure campgrounds at the lake are out though.

• Like 2

Nothing has changed from what has been going for the last 2 weeks. He sure did put the panic in people again. They all flocked to grocery stores again. Everybody thinks this is a lockdown and its not.

USFS has changed regulations for guides on the forest... no more than 6 people in camp until order rescinded...

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Nothing has changed from what has been going for the last 2 weeks. He sure did put the panic in people again. They all flocked to grocery stores again. Everybody thinks this is a lockdown and its not.

Good, let em all go today and think it’s a lockdown.

• Like 1

Give it a few days & all will calm down. We have been on stay at home order in Cal for almost 2 weeks. I go to work everyday & the grocery store lines have died down. People are really taking this serious as they should, but we are gonna need to get things up & running soon for our countries sake. We can pretty much come & go as we please, but we try to stay put. I go check my jobs as needed than go home! I do not want to get sick even if most cases are mild. I am trying to do what were supposed to & I think everybody should. It gets pretty boring, but we need to slow this crap down. I for one didn’t take it serious at first, but I live in Riverside county & where I live we are ground zero in the county. We are nothing like LA, but this stuff spikes rapidly. BE SAFE EVERYONE & PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, you have absolutely know idea of who is infected around you!!!!

• Like 3

A friend who works at costco in Prescott said today was the busiest day so far.  He starts work at 4:00 am and people were already starting to line up.  He attributed it to the governors directive.

16 minutes ago, knothead said:

A friend who works at costco in Prescott said today was the busiest day so far.  He starts work at 4:00 am and people were already starting to line up.  He attributed it to the governors directive.

yeah. since nothing had really changed except the date,  the  governor could have worded that much better.  "everyone's doing great,  hang in there.  let's keep up the good work for a few more weeks....blah blah blah" 

or something to that effect. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, AZ8 said:

yeah. since nothing had really changed except the date,  the  governor could have worded that much better.  "everyone's doing great,  hang in there.  let's keep up the good work for a few more weeks....blah blah blah" 

or something to that effect. 

But he put mandatory in there and nothing is any different.

• Like 1