SteveInMesa

Remington 700 SPS .243 Win * SOLD *

I'm selling a Rem 700 SPS in .243 Winchester.  The rifle has a Bell & Carlson Sporter stock in brown with black spiderwebs, a Timney trigger, EGW 0 MOA base and the bolt handle has been threaded with a tactical knob installed.  The rifle has 83 rounds through it.  It shoots well, I just don't use it enough to keep it.  There is a small area about 8' from the muzzle where the finish is a little worn.  It was like this when I purchased it and has not caused any problems.  I would prefer a local sale.

$800

IMG_5808.JPG

IMG_5804.JPG

IMG_5805.JPG

IMG_5806.JPG

IMG_5807.JPG

IMG_5810.JPG

IMG_5811.JPG

• Like 2

I worked up a mild load with 4831sc and the 95 VLD which was shooting 2920 fps.  It was under 3/4 MOA and I didn't mess with seating depth before I stopped shooting it.  Definitely has more potential.

• Like 1

I can't believe this is still here. Steve's great to deal with and his stuff is first rate. If you figure in the price of the B&C Medalist stock, Timney trigger, Bolt knob/imstall and EGW base you only have $300 or less in a rifle that all set up to go hunt varmint/deer/antelope in a sweet little package. If I didn't already have too many 243's I would of bought this one too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nitemann said:

I can't believe this is still here. Steve's great to deal with and his stuff is first rate. If you figure in the price of the B&C Medalist stock, Timney trigger, Bolt knob/imstall and EGW base you only have $300 or less in a rifle that all set up to go hunt varmint/deer/antelope in a sweet little package. If I didn't already have too many 243's I would of bought this one too.

+1 

I likes it... 🤔