Sign in to follow this  
idgaf

New here, need help!

Be sure to set up lots of game cams.  Find every water hole and put up a cam.  I hear a big pile of snickers works well to draw them in also.

When the season roles around get out there with your hoochie momma and they will come running.

As for a bow and set up, any 30 caliber will do.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Be sure to set up lots of game cams.  Find every water hole and put up a cam.  I hear a big pile of snickers works well to draw them in also.

When the season roles around get out there with your hoochie momma and they will come running.

As for a bow and set up, any 30 caliber will do.

Should I get the 30 cal creedmore?

• Like 1

This was a good April fools

• Like 1

16 hours ago, idgaf said:

I got a bull elk archery tag in unit 1 and I need some advice.  What bow should I get? It's a late hunt are they still bugling? What broadheads? When should I start practicing?  Is a 380 bull possible?  Where should hunt?  Any help would be appreciated, you can dm your spots so we can keep them secret.  TIA

I sure wish I needed help with a unit 1 tag........

3 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I sure wish I needed help with a unit 1 tag........

1st world problem, I know

19 hours ago, idgaf said:

Yesterday was april 1st?

Maybe I need to change my settings but it said you posted it on April first according to mine.  Again now checking my time on this is way off.  But still would of been a good April fools 

1 hour ago, Zeke-BE said:

Maybe I need to change my settings but it said you posted it on April first according to mine.  Again now checking my time on this is way off.  But still would of been a good April fools 

It was, I was  just cat fishing the noobs.  I checked my profile and I had a bunch of visitors I didn't recognize. 

• Like 1

I will meet you there Fred I will bring the 6.5 for a cat so it doesn’t try to eat you. Hopefully we can get my pack bloody!

5 hours ago, cw4192 said:

Go back to Cali, Washington , New York or what ever rock u climbed out underneath

Sorry native arizonan.  Im sure im a better hunter than you. You need to stick to Facebook groups, adults are talking here. 

5 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Get a side by side limo..

Should I get it wrapped in sitka or kuiu?