AZBIG10

Federal and state level your thoughts.

What is everyone’s thought on how this is all going.

1.Are you going to modify your preparedness?

2.Do you have faith in the system and policies set by the elected officials?

3. Suggestions to better the situation?

1. Yes! After seeing the  over reaction and run on tp and then food I will definitely be better prepared next time. My take away thought was if people react this way to a mild threat how would they react if schit really hit the fan. Scary to think how much we count on the "sytem" to keep working and now see really how easily it could all fall apart.  Upside is it got my wife more interested in wanting to garden and start canning.  I think this whole thing is and will be a BIG eye opener for a lot of the country.  I also think it's time to stop giving China all of the production work.   

2. Over all yes, but trumps initial plan to have every thing up and running by easter seemed like a dumb idea.  I think the call to close schools the rest of the year is a very wise idea since kids are a bunch of little snot buckets.  

3. I'm glad decisions like that are not my responsibility!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

1. Yes! After seeing the  over reaction and run on tp and then food I will definitely be better prepared next time. My take away thought was if people react this way to a mild threat how would they react if schit really hit the fan. Scary to think how much we count on the "sytem" to keep working and now see really how easily it could all fall apart.  Upside is it got my wife more interested in wanting to garden and start canning.  I think this whole thing is and will be a BIG eye opener for a lot of the country.  I also think it's time to stop giving China all of the production work.   

2. Over all yes, but trumps initial plan to have every thing up and running by easter seemed like a dumb idea.  I think the call to close schools the rest of the year is a very wise idea since kids are a bunch of little snot buckets.  

3. I'm glad decisions like that are not my responsibility!

Well said. I agree with this ^^

34 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

1. No. I’ve always got enough SHTF supplies. TP is the least of my worries. Worst case scenario, I’ll become a mountain man and go on the carnivore diet

2. No. The Government is laughing at how easy this all was. 1) introduce the word “pandemic”. 2) let the liberal media run with it and create hysteria. 3. Strip everyone of their rights. 4. Lock down America. We’ve all said that this could never happen. Took all of 3 weeks......If this isn’t a test run, i don’t know what is. 

3) Tell the “chinese” to stop eating BS they shouldn’t be eating. 

• Like 5

I’m following Ducey closely on how he navigates this. He boasted about Arizona’s Rainy Day fund and the dollar amount being close to the billion dollar mark. the federal government has recently committed to aid our unemployment system. I would like to see these funds used wisely. As this progresses we will see where it needs to go out of necessity but also it would be invaluable to anticipate the needs of the general public.

16 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

1. No. I’ve always got enough SHTF supplies. TP is the least of my worries. Worst case scenario, I’ll become a mountain man and go on the carnivore diet

2. No. The Government is laughing at how easy this all was. 1) introduce the word “pandemic”. 2) let the liberal media run with it and create hysteria. 3. Strip everyone of their rights. 4. Lock down America. We’ve all said that this could never happen. Took all of 3 weeks......If this isn’t a test run, i don’t know what is. 

3) Tell the “chinese” to stop eating BS they shouldn’t be eating. 

I also agree with the majority of this. Indidnt realize until this unfolded that I am a closet doomsday prepper. Not with bells and whistles and living luxurious but to survive myself and loved ones 

I think the general public is in trouble. The government banks on this and hopefully more 2a supporters arise from the ashes of this pandemic.

i suggest another player in the health care business. One that follows has a better handle on logistics and something like fema but on healthcare level.

stop relying on the govt, especially the FED govt. 

They use these events to enlarge their power and lure in the sheeple to their "social programs".

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

I’m following Ducey closely on how he navigates this. He boasted about Arizona’s Rainy Day fund and the dollar amount being close to the billion dollar mark. the federal government has recently committed to aid our unemployment system. I would like to see these funds used wisely. As this progresses we will see where it needs to go out of necessity but also it would be invaluable to anticipate the needs of the general public.

I wouldn't trust douchebag  to take out my trash. I will never send him one red cent ever again! He's a fugging idiot ! This thing is coming boys science and logic don't lie. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

You will get 10 pages of replies.

Isnt that the point of a talk forum??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

1. yes and no its a tough one to answer because all situations are different. virus, natural disaster, terrorism etc etc. one thing for sure definitely going to have more side dish's stocked up. Ie rice , beans, noodles crap like that. not worried about meat as there's a Forrest and desert full of game. if that ends up being a problem there's the neighbor hood pets and birds flying around. definitely not worried about going hungry.

2. yes alot more than I did before trump was elected. I am pretty impressed with his team. been listening to his updates for the last week while working. they are pretty informative. I mean seriously what could someone do different otherwise.  The media and some of the dems got to go. There mentality just isnt there. its all about themselves and what they can steal and control.

3. Stay more away from stupid people ! Watch less news.  worry less.

• Like 1

Ducey needs to get a set of balls and open the boat ramps at Powell. They closed all the campgrounds which makes sense but the boat ramps and a 188 mile long lake? Just like Obama did for the shutdown. Put their boot on the neck of the American people.