NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

Just now, Ohthatguy said:

Ummmm, do you have any clue as to why??? 

You are the single worst possible person on the planet to post this.  Seriously!!!  Even worse than if Blake had posted it himself.

As stated above, if you can't see the irony in it, I........ lol   I don't know what to tell you.

CWT ETHICS BUDDY ! Seems like Blake fits right in with ya . 

3 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

It’s funny that this is about Jed yet you guys make it about Blake lmfao . I just told Blake that he still gets the cwt ethics committee hard . 

Impossible not to make the connection since its you bringing it up.  He might have had a fair shake if it wasnt for you running your mouth, you're belligerence was just nails in his coffin.

• Like 2

I think Blake and jed and a few others should start up a guide service together. Maybe name it Power line guide service for an electrifying experience.

I mean think about it you all don't need a License You proven that already.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

Impossible not to make the connection since its you bringing it up.  He might have had a fair shake if it wasnt for you running your mouth, you're belligerence was just nails in his coffin.

I nominate Kev for president of the CWT ETHICS COMMITTEE. 

1 minute ago, NoBull350 said:

I nominate Kev for president of the CWT ETHICS COMMITTEE. 

Thanks but I'm a flawed and imperfect human being. I'm into home depot discounts waaayy to much for this honor.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

NoBull, Nancy Pelosi is looking for a chairman of the hypocrisy committee, you should apply, you are uniquely qualified 

I’ve known about this for years. Jed is dirt bag...all poachers are dirt bags. Glad the dirt bag got caught, too bad he avoided serious penalties..... i know someone who’s only job was being a guide and he got caught shooting a “robo-buck” with a foot on the pavement. Pled the same as Jed, got all hunting and guiding rights revoked for 5 years. Money makes a difference and A3 has a LOT of money behind them. Let’s see how the case against them running down elk with snow mobiles in the 27 late hunt this year pans out.... NoBull, maybe tell your brother to stop driving through locked gates to find shed antlers too. 🤫

• Like 9

Just now, twigsnapper said:

NoBull, Nancy Pelosi is looking for a chairman of the hypocrisy committee, you should apply, you are uniquely qualified 

You must be confused . I’m the only one on CWT that has said its wrong . Twig do you feel A3 should keep Jed on the payroll ? 

2 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I’ve known about this for years. Jed is dirt bag...all poachers are dirt bags. Glad the dirt bag got caught, too bad he avoided serious penalties..... i know someone who’s only job was being a guide and he got caught shooting a “robo-buck” with a foot on the pavement. Pled the same as Jed, got all hunting and guiding rights revoked for 5 years. Money makes a difference and A3 has a LOT of money behind them. Let’s see how the case against them running down elk with snow mobiles in the 27 late hunt this year pans out.... NoBull, maybe tell your brother to stop driving through locked gates to find shed antlers too. 🤫

Grey ghost I’m surprised you are the only one on CWT that actually sees A3 and Jed for what they are . Blake just said he has been shed hunting 1 time this year and was never near a locked gate . He is on probation so I highly doubt that isn’t the truth . 

5 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

You must be confused . I’m the only one on CWT that has said its wrong . Twig do you feel A3 should keep Jed on the payroll ? 

I know I'm confused.. Are you saying we have to actually say that poaching is wrong???

Kicking a puppy in the face is wrong but I am not shocked, bothered or upset that nobody has not said so.