NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

2 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Have I? Ever? Sounds like a “Melee”

Only one confused is you buddy . I actually thought someone on here had a little common sense ! Then you started typing and ruined that 😞 

1 minute ago, wildwoody said:

No all poachers are dusch bags and should be shoot , the same as there illegal kill..

*douche * shot * their.....  The teachers at your school should be shot ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If anyone cares to read all the details to the case, you can form your own opinion. Myself and my client were unaware of any wrong doing for almost a year until US F&W made contact with us. We cooperated 100% with them and their investigation which lasted multiple years. In the end, the evidence pointed to the fact that this was nothing more than an honest mistake. The prosecutor and judge came to the same conclusion. I'm embarrassed and apologetic to the bad light this may shine on my family, client and A3, as they are all class acts. I have been involved with A3 for five years and have never heard or seen anyone associated with them do anything questionable in the woods. I'm proud to be friends with so many great people in that company! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So I have to say I’m honestly surprised this is now just coming out.  I’ve been hearing these rumors for a very long time and just assumed this was old news.  I’m an absolute nobody in the AZ hunting community and I’ve herd about this several times.  Word is there was also a ✈️ Involved.  I find it hard to believe that people on this site who are “in the know” didn’t know about this.  Really I could care less if it wasn’t for the fact that some poachers get put on blast from the very beginning and others get a free pass.  Seems like there is a double standard.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JedL said:

If anyone cares to read all the details to the case, you can form your own opinion. Myself and my client were unaware of any wrong doing for almost a year until US F&W made contact with us. We cooperated 100% with them and their investigation which lasted multiple years. In the end, the evidence pointed to the fact that this was nothing more than an honest mistake. The prosecutor and judge came to the same conclusion. I'm embarrassed and apologetic to the bad light this may shine on my family, client and A3, as they are all class acts. I have been involved with A3 for five years and have never heard or seen anyone associated with them do anything questionable in the woods. I'm proud to be friends with so many great people in that company! 

Come on Jed ! Come up with something better than that !  You stated and I quote “ I guided Tonioli from unit 23 onto wmat lands . Although neither of us had a tag to harvest an elk on the reservation , with my assistance Tonioli harvested one trophy bull elk on tribal land . “ “Tonioli and I butchered the elk and transported it off tribal land . I acknowledge that the harvesting of the bull elk on tribal land with out a tag violated wildlife related tribal laws and regulations “  the kicker ........ “ I should have known I guided Tonioli onto tribal lands and that the elk was taken and possessed illegally “ Jed so you are a guide and didn’t know that the fence you crossed was the Rez fence ? I truly believe that YOU know units 23n and 23s better than anybody on the planet . Now you are claiming you didn’t know the Rez fence was a NoNo ? Only CWT members would believe that BS . Jed you are a piece of work ! 

5 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

dang you are spot on ! 

What’s up No Bull glad to see you in here again buddy. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

At least say something intelligent beaner !

Spanish actually, you uneducated POS. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JedL said:

According to Larson it’s ok to cross the fence and shoot elk on the Rez because “the tribe doesn’t own the elk “ and then you shouldn’t have to pay for the elk you poached ! If you were apologetic you wouldn’t have tried to get out of paying for the POACHED bull . This my friend is the weakest excuse I have ever heard from a seasoned guide . Also you are lying about not knowing for a year about the infraction. Give me a few days and I’ll prove that as well . 

19 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Do you believe that A3 should keep Jed on the pay roll ? Any self respecting outfitter would have let him go in 2015 ! Goes to show that money and antlers can even corrupt a “premier “ outfit like A3 . 

I really don't have an opinion to lean either way. I am definitely not about to tell someone else how to run their business.

If they want to keep him on, that's a business decision that they have to make and live with. I definitely wouldn't hold it against them if they let him go.

Will it preclude me from calling Matt when I draw a 13B archery tag?  Nope. (Probably call Larry first though)

It looks like he broke the law, was caught and is now paying for it. 

Where you personally draw the line is up to you. If he's married, should he lose his wife over it? Should his family disown him? Should he be shunned by his brother?

If you think he should have received a harsher punishment, so be it. If you want to change the system, nothing wrong with trying.

While it does seem that he got off easy, I don't know the facts of the case and my opinion means absolutely nothing anyway.

Food for thought, if an outfitter hires Blake in xx# of years, are they a corrupt outfit for doing so? 

More importantly though, if you are one of the dirtbag, idiotic morons that loaded up with 160 rolls of TP, I think you should be shot! It's stupid and just plain selfish and serves absolutely no purpose at all. We do NOT HAVE A TP SHORTAGE!!!  We have an overabundance of idiots that create problems where there are none. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

According to Larson it’s ok to cross the fence and shoot elk on the Rez because “the tribe doesn’t own the elk “ and then you shouldn’t have to pay for the elk you poached ! If you were apologetic you wouldn’t have tried to get out of paying for the POACHED bull . This my friend is the weakest excuse I have ever heard from a seasoned guide . Also you are lying about not knowing for a year about the infraction. Give me a few days and I’ll prove that as well . 

Kinda funny you should say that, I member a story about a guy that shot a deer in a neighborhood then transported it to some power lines for some pictures. according to you it was OK

• Like 1