NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

31 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Yep 

So is that what this is about? You feel your brother got unjust treatment compared to him?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Did you not read the court papers I posted ? Jed didn’t self report ! I think it’s funny that you dance around the question of should Jed be let go . No chit A3 can do as they please ! As far as A3 owners they have  the same  character as Jed ,And if money and antlers are in the equation I guess you like most on here feel it’s ok to break the law .WTf  ...., I’m going to post on monster Muleys and see if Have the same type of piss poor ethics as the CWT crew . 

No Bull must be a far left dem, going to shop all the hunting forums until he gets the responses he wants to hear. 

No matter what a pig is a pig no matter how much lipstick you try to smear on it...!

• Like 3

Just now, 360 0r Better said:

No Bull must be a far left dem, going to shop all the hunting forums until he gets the responses he wants to hear. 

No matter what a pig is a pig no matter how much lipstick you try to smear on it...!

No I feel like they will be a lot less biased. Lots of Blake haters on here . I’ll bet ya dollars to doughnuts it’s a completely different response . 

Wasn't it A3 that caught Blake stealing game cams?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Edge said:

Wasn't it A3 that caught Blake stealing game cams?

So there is some kind of grudge or agenda is what your saying?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, briant_az said:

So is that what this is about? You feel your brother got unjust treatment compared to him?

I don’t feel like he got unjust treatment i know he did . There is history with Jed and Blake . Jed got on here a few years ago and ran his mouth . Truth be told he was running his mouth and had already poached this bull . Believe it or not Blake going down might Have been the best thing to happen to him and his family . He has enrolled in college classes and plans on going to dental school in a few years . 

8 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

No I feel like they will be a lot less biased. Lots of Blake haters on here . I’ll bet ya dollars to doughnuts it’s a completely different response . 

We will see, once you get the responses you’re looking for please post the links to all of them so our biased CWT community can check it out 

I worked for an oil service company once and a fellow employee stole a big Lincoln welder, got caught and ended up doing 9 months in jail. Stealing a trophy bull elk from legal hunters is the same thing ! I have been putting in for a tag like that for 18 years straight and never have drawn ....that could have been my bull next year....doubt it but it could have been

This is off A3’s web site....honest ? track record second to none ?

If you are looking for an honest, hardworking outfitter that has a track record second to none, please contact us so we can put together a dream hunt for you.

A3 Trophy Hunts

Book an Arizona Hunt Today!

A3 Trophy Hunts

59 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Yep 

He can always go back to stealing trail cams and selling them on Ebay.

Curious if the hunter was charged with any crimes?

Is the question of the day whether or not Jed should still be employed by A3?

If that's what it is I will say no.

Also, personal opinion, a convicted poacher should lose the ability to earn revenue, in any capacity, off of Arizona wildlife.

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, JSR said:

Curious if the hunter was charged with any crimes?

Doubt it because the paying hunter is relying on the PAID GUIDE SERVICE to be 100% sure everything is legal and above board.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, briant_az said:

Did your brother lose his job as a firefighter?

His brother was never a full time fire fighter, just a reserve that gave Heber Fire a black eye.