NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Did you not read the court papers I posted ? Jed didn’t self report ! I think it’s funny that you dance around the question of should Jed be let go . No chit A3 can do as they please ! As far as A3 owners they have  the same  character as Jed ,And if money and antlers are in the equation I guess you like most on here feel it’s ok to break the law .WTf  ...., I’m going to post on monster Muleys and see if Have the same type of piss poor ethics as the CWT crew . 

There is no question to dance around, it's not my call, if it was my business I would fire him.

At the end of the day, I could give 2 craps about what A3 does. I don't know a person who works or guides for them or has been guided by them. 

I think you are going to be disappointed in the outcome (and me), because he will not fired and their business will not suffer.   

2 hours ago, Flatlander said:

I have a poaching conviction. Can I be a big-time outfitter?

Maybe, got a catchy name?

6 minutes ago, Redman said:

There is no question to dance around, it's not my call, if it was my business I would fire him.

At the end of the day, I could give 2 craps about what A3 does. I don't know a person who works or guides for them or has been guided by them. 

I think you are going to be disappointed in the outcome (and me), because he will not fired and their business will not suffer.   

I don’t know anybody on the planet that thinks they will fire him . However I feel it’s only right to expose Jed for what he is is a POACHER . 

59 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

I don’t know anybody on the planet that thinks they will fire him . However I feel it’s only right to expose Jed for what he is is a POACHER . 

And your brother, isn’t that kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.....?

Man you should have quite while you were ahead no one on here likes a POACHER period..

• Like 2

Never knew we had some many poachers in one place... thought cwt was a family forum??

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

And your brother, isn’t that kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.....?

Man you should have quite while you were ahead no one on here likes a POACHER period..

* quit ...... all this post has shown me is that the majority of CWT members don’t really care about poaching or ethics and it’s only a problem if they don’t like you . When Blake was the hot topic dip shitt Dustin was calling for vigilante justice .  Truth be told the majority of you have had some kind of game violation and just didn’t get caught . 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, AZLance said:

Never knew we had some many poachers in one place... thought cwt was a family forum??

Lance you would be shocked if you knew how many poachers are among us ! It’s a family forum filled with ethical hunters .... Ha

57 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

* quit ...... all this post has shown me is that the majority of CWT members don’t really care about poaching or ethics and it’s only a problem if they don’t like you . When Blake was the hot topic dip shitt Dustin was calling for vigilante justice .  Truth be told the majority of you have had some kind of game violation and just didn’t get caught . 

You can remove me. Zero game violations

and I put this guy and your brother in the same category as every other poacher. Just so you can’t say I only hate some poachers. I HATE THEM ALL

• Like 1

The tag holder is ultimately responsible for knowing the law.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

At least say something intelligent beaner !

You sound like a little angry boy, go put your hood back on and burn some crosses while you are at it!!!

17 minutes ago, JSR said:

The tag holder is ultimately responsible for knowing the law.

You don’t hire a guide to take you on the Rez ! Wait I take that back this guy did and got his meat and antlers confiscated. 

28 minutes ago, oz31p said:

You can remove me. Zero game violations

and I put this guy and your brother in the same category as every other poacher. Just so you can’t say I only hate some poachers. I HATE THEM ALL

Yeah me too lol