NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

4 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

I don’t know anybody on the planet that thinks they will fire him . However I feel it’s only right to expose Jed for what he is is a POACHER . 

AND WHAT IS A POACHER? Go ahead and say what you are eluding to.... exactly. 

dang I been doing it by the book and y’all cheating.

seriously tho to assume we knew about this is idiotic. I find it funny the guy who says he known about it for years is calling everyone else out saying we all knew. Lmao thats a bit skewed.

nah Bro I didn’t know otherwise I would report. I support conservation not cheaters

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

If YOU owned a guide service would you keep a convicted poached on the payroll ? ? ??  Sorry I already had about 3000 rolls of Tp on hand . Sent about 1000 rolls down with a client to give with the gift baskets at nursing homes . If you are in need pm an address and I’ll ship some to ya . 

If we're spell checking.......is he a convicted poacher or a convicted poached......just curious.

Honestly funny thread........you seriously have stirred the pot so much most of the "hate" pointed towards Blake has been because you keep dragging it up.....

Either way......poaching is not part of my hunting plan so you can check me off the list!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

dang I been doing it by the book and y’all cheating.

seriously tho to assume we knew about this is idiotic. I find it funny the guy who says he known about it for years is calling everyone else out saying we all knew. Lmao thats a bit skewed.

nah Bro I didn’t know otherwise I would report. I support conservation not cheaters

I was referring to them being investigated.
You didn’t know about it but a lot people here did.  I would honestly be curious for them to give us the play by play on how this went down because there are some details missing.  Just not my place to say because there just rumors.  However nothing that has come out has been wrong so far.  FYI I first heard about this in September of 2016 when I was scouting for my Early Bull Hunt by some random guy I met on a 2 tracker.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

You didn’t know about it but a lot people here did.  I would honestly be curious for them to give us the play by play on how this went down because there are some details missing.  Just not my place to say because there just rumors.  However nothing that has come out has been wrong so far.  FYI I first heard about this in September of 2016 when I was scouting for my Early Bull Hunt by some random guy I met on a 2 tracker.  

I remember nobull bringing something up a long time ago I think about A3 guys crossing into the rez.  Is this the end result of that Or a separate incidence?

Either way he should have gotten no less the punishment Blake got.  

2 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I remember nobull bringing something up a long time ago I think about A3 guys crossing into the rez.  Is this the end result of that Or a separate incidence?

Either way he should have gotten no less the punishment Blake got.  

Ya basically was the same thing and just as bad. The guy should have just as many shots thrown at him. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JedL said:

If anyone cares to read all the details to the case, you can form your own opinion. Myself and my client were unaware of any wrong doing for almost a year until US F&W made contact with us. We cooperated 100% with them and their investigation which lasted multiple years. In the end, the evidence pointed to the fact that this was nothing more than an honest mistake. The prosecutor and judge came to the same conclusion. I'm embarrassed and apologetic to the bad light this may shine on my family, client and A3, as they are all class acts. I have been involved with A3 for five years and have never heard or seen anyone associated with them do anything questionable in the woods. I'm proud to be friends with so many great people in that company! 

That’s a lie and you know it.  Now that you’ve been convicted you can be honest.     Like.  How many times did you cross the line?  Did GF talk to you that fall?  When where you charged?   Anything you say can’t be used against you.  

and again don’t lie.  There are people out there that know the truth. (Im not one by the way). 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

That’s a lie and you know it.  Now that you’ve been convicted you can be honest.     Like.  How many times did you cross the line?  Did GF talk to you that fall?  When where you charged?   Anything you say can’t be used against you.  

and again don’t lie.  There are people out there that know the truth. (Im not one by the way). 

Ya I also don’t believe he wasn’t aware of any wrong doings. 

I wonder if they would have made that honest mistake if they were going after a cow instead of a big bull.  

• Like 3

Could you imagine skinning a bull elk on the Rez knowing you poached it. That takes balls. I get the heart beating out of my chest if I take an extra sample at Costco!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Could you imagine skinning a bull elk on the Rez knowing you poached it. That takes balls. I get the heart beating out of my chest if I take an extra sample at Costco!

Not if you ( really were not aware at the time ). Just cry your case. 

23 minutes ago, coueswt said:

No one is hunting near rez fence without knowing exactly where it is and when you cross it.  

Apparently there’s been a couple professionals that have lost their way

• Like 1