NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

Those 6-wire fences are hard to see. I can totally see how you could cross one and not even realize it was there

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

I learned at a young age from the first guide I ever knew personally that almost all the bragging, chest thumping, braggarts bend the rules to their advantage. When I saw someone poach for the first time in my life Marc Lopeman was filming for him. So later when I saw members of that same group claim to have made an “honest mistake” I learned the routine. The fact of the matter is it’s much more rampant in the industry than anyone would like to admit. I just assume most of the “pro’s” have been involved with something in their career. This doesn’t surprise me at all and I don’t know why anybody would feel the need to defend A3. There has been plenty of drama over the years. 

So Matt, what’s your point, that your brother and Jed are cut from the same cloth? Cool. It’s stupid how getting to brag about stuff takes over people’s minds. It makes hunting lame. But whatever, it happens in every sport, hobby, industry. It’s not right but it can’t be avoided either.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

Nothing suggested or implied.

There were like 20 people in the pics with that bull. That would be a tough secret to keep.

Amusing looking back at the guesses of where the unit was. A lot of guys guessed correctly it was "near a border."

21 hours ago, Ohthatguy said:

More importantly though, if you are one of the dirtbag, idiotic morons that loaded up with 160 rolls of TP, I think you should be shot! It's stupid and just plain selfish and serves absolutely no purpose at all. We do NOT HAVE A TP SHORTAGE!!!  We have an overabundance of idiots that create problems where there are none. 

What about chili ? You cant even find a any frozen vegetables!

23 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Have any family members up this way ? 

Nope. 

• Wow! 1

7 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

That’s to bad 😞 

Why is that? 

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

That’s to bad 😞 

Did you mean "too bad", English teacher?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

IMO, there's 4 categories of hunters where law infraction is involved.

1. The folks who are ardently aware of all the laws all the time and live their entire lives hunting and fishing without ever breaking or bending ANY of them.

2. The folks who are in the category 1 that find themselves unknowingly breaking the law because of a lack of awareness and inadvertently break a law without intent.

3. The folks who knowingly bend the rules some times in regards to bag limits, boundaries, looking for technicalities in the law to achieve what they are after. 

4: The ones who are blatant, repeat offenders who think anything they do is OK so long as they aren't caught. Poaching is a part of their lifestyle and they are never going to change.

Personally I've lived in the first category all my life, until I fell into #2. I've never made that a secret - made it public here, but it still haunts me. 

Just my $.02

• Like 3