NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

I once took a buck from the field without any proof it had had sex...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Update ...... Blake is now getting calls from a guy that is trying to strong arm us . It looks like Jed isn’t liking all this attention . I have tried to post on monster Muley’s but the owner and the moderator suffer from the same ethics as most CWT members . Shout out to Amanda and the moderators for running an unbiased page ! 

Edited by NoBull350
Spelling
  • Haha 1

There is a post about it on MM now .... I’m going to remember to tell the court that I’m too poor to pay the fine if I ever do something that results in being fined....lol dang !! Poach a trophy bull in N.M. and it starts at $10,000.....get a rope.

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

Update ...... Blake is now getting calls from a guy that is trying to strong arm us . It looks like Jed isn’t liking all this attention . I have tried to post on monster Muley’s but the owner and the moderator suffer from the same ethics as most CWT members . Shout out to Amanda and the moderators for running an unbiased page ! 

Strong arm? What could somebody have Blake? 

21 hours ago, Flatlander said:

There were like 20 people in the pics with that bull. That would be a tough secret to keep.

This is not the correct bull.   Pretty sure they have pulled it from every where. 

If this was an" honest mistake "then why were you prosecuted and why did it take over 4years to be resolved?  If the judge and AUSA agreed with you it is very likely no charges would have been filed.  Was there a fence there?

If you did nothing criminal why did you plead guilty to a federal criminal offense? You should have gone to trial so you could have cleared your name and that of A3.  Now you are a convicted criminal.  With all the high tech equipment you have there is no excuse for not knowing you were on the reservation.  One thing you do know is that the biggest elk around are on the White Mountain Apache Reservation.  San Carlos has some big bulls and sheds.  Any of your group ever been down there?

See if AZ Game and Fish have any hearings any time soon.

Did not know he was on the rez. haha.  Thats about as honest as the scores A3 posts on their clients' animals.  Maury Povich would love to get Jed on his show.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/2/2020 at 8:45 PM, NoBull350 said:

At least say something intelligent beaner !

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Funny someone is talking about ethics, but post racist remarks... And then expects people to take them seriously!?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

This is not the correct bull.   Pretty sure they have pulled it from every where. 

I know. That’s why I said that.

31 minutes ago, northAZarcher said:

Funny someone is talking about ethics, but post racist remarks... And then expects people to take them seriously!?

I’m far from a racist .......My Nana’sName Is aurelia flores Torres ! You don’t have to take me serious but it’s hard to argue with the seriousness of jeds conviction .