NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

31 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

I’m far from a racist .......My Nana’sName Is aurelia flores Torres ! You don’t have to take me serious but it’s hard to argue with the seriousness of jeds conviction . 

Absolutely.

So is there a phrase we can say or petition we can sign so that you know, that we know, that you know we all think Jeds a bad guy and you can just wander off to where ever you came from? 

• Like 2

On 4/2/2020 at 8:32 PM, NoBull350 said:

This is absolutely mind blowing ! Who violates the Lacey act and gets off with probation and keeps their hunting and guiding privileges ?

A lot of your anger seems to be related to how the two cases had such different outcomes.  It would be interesting to see both of the pre-sentencing reports side by side. I'm guessing they read very differently.  

Here are just a few samples of your many posts. I can assure you, all this ch!t didn't help your brother out at all!  If Blake had the same attitude, I'm not shocked at all that he got a harder slap on the wrist than your average guy.. Just my .02

LOL F the AZGFD ! 

It’s going to be nice to ask the wannabes how they feel when that 23n buck comes home . 

Like back to its rightful owner bc777 who resides in Heber . 

Especially goofy Mark and flaming Shawn from the AZGFD ! 

Then again goofy mark doesn’t seem to bright and he may have missed something in all those long hrs wasting tax payers money .

Truth be told there is a 50/50 chance that bc777 will laying claim to more of those hard earned sportsman dollars . Motions are being filled soon . If the motions go in his favor it will be more like 70/30 he will be spending your hard earned sportsman’s dollars .

??? At that point I assumed they had to be watching my phone as well . So I tried to bait them several times to no avail. When goofy mark was trying to question my son I used some of their tactics on them .

Im getting my info from 3 criminal defense attorneys . Whem the time is right any and all questions will be answered .

The civil liability the clowns at the azgfd are carrying is quite heavy .

Thats funny because an attorney got a wild woody today when I sent him a pm I received !

Just remeber this ! THE STING THAT GOT STUNG !

How do you know Blake didnt learn from his crime ?

the scum bag lead investigator goofy mark went on to ask them if they heard gun shots !

No sir I am not justifying bc777 actions , Stealing the camera was wrong !

My brother needs no help . He has the law and God by his side !

why is it that you dip shots on here can’t get it threw your head that a judge dismissed it ?

We k re charges were dismissed right away .

I’ll just tell you what the legal team is calling this . The sting that got stung . Remeber that when this all comes out it’s going to blow your simple minds .

. I will have bc777 pray for you ! So what do you think about the recent turn of events ?

I can see a lot of you on here can read but fail to comprehend what you have read . If this is you ask any 3rd grade kid to sum it up for you .

No Im laughing at you phag!

Omg you people truly amaze me . It blows my mind that your hatered for bc777 will allow you to lose total control over any logical judgment . . Azgfd Had a personal vendetta against bc777 that turned into a witch hunt . This case was never intended to see a day in court and it will never see a day in court ! AZGFD has its own ideas of justice !

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

A lot of your anger seems to be related to how the two cases had such different outcomes.  It would be interesting to see both of the pre-sentencing reports side by side. I'm guessing they read very differently.  

Here are just a few samples of your many posts. I can assure you, all this ch!t didn't help your brother out at all!  If Blake had the same attitude, I'm not shocked at all that he got a harder slap on the wrist than your average guy.. Just my .02

LOL F the AZGFD ! 

It’s going to be nice to ask the wannabes how they feel when that 23n buck comes home . 

Then again goofy mark doesn’t seem to bright and he may have missed something in all those long hrs wasting tax payers money .

Truth be told there is a 50/50 chance that bc777 will laying claim to more of those hard earned sportsman dollars . Motions are being filled soon . If the motions go in his favor it will be more like 70/30 he will be spending your hard earned sportsman’s dollars .

??? At that point I assumed they had to be watching my phone as well . So I tried to bait them several times to no avail. When goofy mark was trying to question my son I used some of their tactics on them .

Im getting my info from 3 criminal defense attorneys . Whem the time is right any and all questions will be answered .

Thats funny because an attorney got a wild woody today when I sent him a pm I received !

the scum bag lead investigator goofy mark went on to ask them if they heard gun shots !

why is it that you dip shots on here can’t get it threw your head that a judge dismissed it ?

I’ll just tell you what the legal team is calling this . The sting that got stung . Remeber that when this all comes out it’s going to blow your simple minds .

. I will have bc777 pray for you ! So what do you think about the recent turn of events ?

I can see a lot of you on here can read but fail to comprehend what you have read . If this is you ask any 3rd grade kid to sum it up for you .

Omg you people truly amaze me . It blows my mind that your hatered for bc777 will allow you to lose total control over any logical judgment . . Azgfd Had a personal vendetta against bc777 that turned into a witch hunt . This case was never intended to see a day in court and it will never see a day in court ! AZGFD has its own ideas of justice !

27 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

LMFAO - This has to be one of the top 3 Topics EVER.... "what we have here"  is the brother of a convicted poacher trying to defame another convicted poacher.... you can't make this stuff up... classic. 

If I cared more I would start a poll. What is the best topics of all time, what other topics am I missing  besides the ones below: 

Cornbagger

A3 Golden Boy

Powerline Buck

Bowtech Posse

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Redman said:

LMFAO - This has to be one of the top 3 Topics EVER.... "what we have here"  is the brother of a convicted poacher trying to defame another convicted poacher.... you can't make this stuff up... classic. 

If I cared more I would start a poll. What is the best topics of all time, what other topics am I missing  besides the ones below: 

Cornbagger

A3 Golden Boy

Powerline Buck

Bowtech Posse

You missed nature girl.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Redman said:

Cornbagger

A3 Golden Boy

Powerline Buck

Bowtech Posse

I got you

11 minutes ago, Huntnfish said:

You missed nature girl.

I didn’t think the nature girl posts achieved a high enough level

1 hour ago, Ohthatguy said:

LOL F the AZGFD ! 

No anger brother . I just like you can get on here and talk all the crap I want . The part that I love the most is how serious you clowns get ! Let’s take you for example you wasted 2 hrs of your life to Compile everything I have ever said on here . Can you say man crush ???  Now let me tell you the difference in you and I . I literally laugh at what you post and think of the next thing to say to piss ya off . Stay thirsty my friend ! 

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

No anger brother . I just like you can get on here and talk all the crap I want . The part that I love the most is how serious you clowns get ! Let’s take you for example you wasted 2 hrs of your life to Compile everything I have ever said on here . Can you say man crush ???  Now let me tell you the difference in you and I . I literally laugh at what you post and think of the next thing to say to piss ya off . Stay thirsty my friend ! 

Plenty of crap talking to go around. Probably the 4th best use for the internet.

LOL, Man crush? Sorry, but you are oh so wrong. Again. As usual.. Your posts are like a slow motion train wreck that just keeps on piling up. Just as the dust begins to settle, boom! More wreckage! It's the gift that keeps on giving.

I should really be thanking you though. For the last few weeks, I have been in front of my computer about 16 hours per day and most of that time is just waiting for stuff to happen and I sometimes find myself getting very, very bored and looking for ways to pass the time. I was able to burn almost an hour the other day looking back at a few of your posts and for that, I thank you. I'm sure it wasn't all of them and I hope I'll never be bored enough to look at any more. While they are oddly entertaining, I also found them to be quite sad and who needs that? 

I have to move on to more important things like looking into this Carol Baskin/tiger thing that has taken over the internet. WTF? Never heard the name until two days ago.. Crazy days right now..

• Like 2

I think A3 should fire the guide.

I think he got off too light.

I think Blake should be in jail.

I think NoBull calling this out is hilarious, and one of the biggest hypocritical threads I have ever seen.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, lancetkenyon said:

I think NoBull calling this out is hilarious, and one of the biggest hypocritical threads I have ever seen.

To bad nobody cares what you THINK  🤔 

2 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Hey, Don't be bringing that rational, concise crap in here!  Do you know how long it will take to make it to 50 pages 4 lines at a time???

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

To bad nobody cares what you THINK  🤔 

I do. You are an embarrassment quite honestly.  

• Like 8

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Edge can tell you about nature girl!!

Thanks, I just puked in my mouth.

If my lapsing memory serves, wasn't she hired by A3 to guide before even getting a goat butchering clinic at Cabelas? 

• Haha 1