NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

43 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

To bad nobody cares what you THINK  🤔 

I care. Does that prove your point?

23 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

She rejected him!! 🤣

I blame MulePackHunter. He was supposed to be my wingman.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

That's twice now. Next time you get a ruler across the knuckles. You ridiculed another poster about spelling and grammar, and yet you still can't figure out to, two and too. But don't stop posting, please. It gives us all a little levity in hard times.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

And, for what it's worth, most of the folks here really do care what Lance has to say because he's been extremely helpful to a lot of people here on this forum, sharing his knowledge and insight and making this place better because of his contributions.

Can you say the same?  Well except for providing comic relief. BTW, we're laughing at you, not with you.  

• Like 5

This Is some funny chit, thanks all for the laughs..buenos noches

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edge said:

Thanks, I just puked in my mouth.

If my lapsing memory serves, wasn't she hired by A3 to guide before even getting a goat butchering clinic at Cabelas? 

She was mostly concerned about having a tag in the same unit, same hunt and was asking advice from this easy crowd..........................tough gal..............well..........maybe not............but she took good pictures of wildlife..................

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

You just spent 11 pages complaining that the guys who post here don't think the way you believe they should.  So, apparently you do care what he thinks. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

I’m gonna keep this rolling for most quoted thread in CWT history and say that I also care what lance thinks.  He’s probably the most useful and productive member of any hunting thread I’ve ever seen.  From what I can see you are definitely the least useful member of any hunting thread I’ve ever seen.  Even below the ones selling cheap pharmaceuticals.  

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

She was mostly concerned about having a tag in the same unit, same hunt and was asking advice from this easy crowd..........................tough gal..............well..........maybe not............but she took good pictures of wildlife..................

Absolutely. Actually she was invited along for her photography skills. She was to provide pictures of the packtrip in exchange for her share of the cost.

Some of the pics she took on that trip are among mine and my family's favorites. Heck she even made me look good wearing a trash bag...1_zpsplfiyksh.jpg.252358c8a4c2b10eb0ec58879c9cbc68.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

You asked numerous people if they thought the guide should be fired wanting a "yes" answer from them.  

When I agree with you, and give you the answer you so desired, you say no one cares what I think?  

I appreciate you starting the post to bring this issue to light, and the results.  Unfortunately, the outcome was far more lenient yet again than they should have been.  Again, I agree with you on that.

If I was the client, I would be pursuing legal action with A3 for multiple reasons.  I have heard a lot of stories about numerous guide services that are less than legal.

My question is that you seem to think what is injust for one poacher with a single offense here, is not for another poacher with a multitude of offenses?  Why is that?  If we need to start another thread to discuss the issue of too light of penalties, reduced or dropped charges, and post court documents, let me know.  Because I have Blake Owens' court docs I could post up too, in order for a comparison.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

You asked numerous people if they thought the guide should be fired wanting a "yes" answer from them.  

When I agree with you, and give you the answer you so desired, you say no one cares what I think?  

I appreciate you starting the post to bring this issue to light, and the results.  Unfortunately, the outcome was far more lenient yet again than they should have been.  Again, I agree with you on that.

If I was the client, I would be pursuing legal action with A3 for multiple reasons.  I have heard a lot of stories about numerous guide services that are less than legal.

My question is that you seem to think what is injust for one poacher with a single offense here, is not for another poacher with a multitude of offenses?  Why is that?  If we need to start another thread to discuss the issue of too light of penalties, reduced or dropped charges, and post court documents, let me know.  Because I have Blake Owens' court docs I could post up too, in order for a comparison.

Post em up. I need new reading.