NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

3 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Read it and weep . So maybe coach can check my math too . $5,000.00 x 4 = $20,000.00 - $18,000 = $2,000.00 in my pocket after I pay Blake’s fines before tips! I told myself I would never get a guided license but now I’m wondering why In the HELLL I didn’t do it years ago ! So here is some math that will really blow your mind ! Last year I caught 17 cats and 10 bear . So......... 17 x $5,000.00 = $85,000.00 ! 10 x $2,500.00 = $25,000.00 ! $ 85,000.00 + $ 25,000.00 can I get a drum roll please ....... = $ 110,000.00!  Stay thirsty my friend ! 

75D3868A-0A51-475B-874A-0A865EB85B38.jpeg

Where are the deductions for insurance and forest permits? 

• Like 4

Fuel, vehicle expense, dog expense and all the aforementioned.  If I got my gross production for my business I would have been able to retire after a few years!!!  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

He is just one of the CWT wannabes that has no idea how the quota system works and a guy that has two units that he has hunted his whole life . 

Which is one less unit than what Jeb and Blake have hunted in🙃

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

Fuel, vehicle expense, dog expense and all the aforementioned.  If I got my gross production for my business I would have been able to retire after a few years!!!  

I already Pay for fuel , vehicle ,  vet bills ,dog food , tracking collars , . Common sense tells you that you have to pay taxes and have forest permits and insurance . I know all about taxes Uncle Sam pays me about 75 to 150k every summer and takes almost half right back . Like I said I’m already out there catching game why not capitalize on it ?

Stay thirsty my friend ...... is that better muledeerunit33?

Edited by NoBull350

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

I already Pay for fuel , vehicle ,  vet bills ,dog food , tracking collars , . Common sense tells you that you have to pay taxes and have forest permits and insurance . I know all about taxes Uncle Sam pays me about 75 to 150k every summer and takes almost half right back . Like I said I’m already out there catching game why not capitalize on it ?

Common sense says you don’t poach?🥴

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Common sense says you don’t poach?🥴

I agree I guess Jed and Blake didn’t get the memo ! Stay thirsty my friend ! 

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

Its been my experience when people tell ya how great there are all the time, they usually  aInt shoot

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cbryant11 said:

Its been my experience when people tell ya how great there are all the time, they usually  aInt shoot

I’m not on anyone’s team here but the dude actually catches a lot of game.