NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

24 minutes ago, cbryant11 said:

Its been my experience when people tell ya how great there are all the time, they usually  aInt shoot

Lol I never once said I was great . There are people out there that have forgot more than I’ll ever know . I said I have the resources.  Haters are going to hate . Stay thirsty my friend ! 

5 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Lol I never once said I was great . There are people out there that have forgot more than I’ll ever know . I said I have the resources.  Haters are going to hate . Stay thirsty my friend ! 

Nobody: ....

Nobull350: stay thirsty my friend 💦👅

Nobody: ....

• Haha 1

Just now, 360 0r Better said:

Now if he did it bare handed I’d be impressed!

It’s not just “easy” with dogs. It’s one thing to be mad at the guy for him getting you guys all worked up and bent out of shape but he does catch game like he says. Also you guys know he loves the reactions from you guys right? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

It’s not just “easy” with dogs. It’s one thing to be mad at the guy for him getting you guys all worked up and bent out of shape but he does catch game like he says. Also you guys know he loves the reactions from you guys right? 

We sure do how else are we going to get to this thread to made 100 pages...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

WTF birdhunter ! These clowns take the bait every time . Don’t be putting ideas in their heads ! I love being the ring master of the cwt circus 🎪 !

6 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

I don’t see why he’s done? 

26M wide open. Chase them cats n Bruins thru the mighty Hieroglyphics.

All bull, so you think that you are having fun by bringing up over and over again your brothers crimes.  You sound like the little boy of the family.  That is what I meant by pooping to close to the house and keep on tracking it in again and again.  But, you just didnt get it.  So, just keep on having fun embarrassing your brother and your family.  

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ThomC said:

All bull, so you think that you are having fun by bringing up over and over again your brothers crimes.  You sound like the little boy of the family.  That is what I meant by pooping to close to the house and keep on tracking it in again and again.  But, you just didnt get it.  So, just keep on having fun embarrassing your brother and your family.  

Thom can you read ? This post is about Jed Larson . My clowns are the ones that can’t stop talking about “ my brothers crimes “ . It’s kinda funny how two sided guys on here are . What good for the goose is not good for the gander on cwt. 

The Rawlings post is a prime example of Whats good for the goose is not good for the gander as well as cwt ethics ! A guy makes the choice to go around barricades and drive through a raging creek ( illegal ) children’s life’s are lost but that’s ok because “ it’s a way of life “ flatlander gets on and admits to driving around the barricades and basically said I broke the law I dare law enforcement to do anything !  I hate to be the one to break the news to ya thommy boy but breaking the law is just that breaking the law ! Weather it be poaching , drugs , assault or crossing barricades . It shocks me how some members could be so upset about Blake poaching a fng deer but not upset about a guy that breaks the law and as a result 3 innocent children are taken from this earth . Thommy boy you my friend get the. Sucker of the year award! 12 hrs of silence on this post and your dumb azz can’t handle it . Stay thirsty my clown 🤡

On 4/3/2020 at 9:08 AM, NoBull350 said:

I don’t know anybody on the planet that thinks they will fire him . However I feel it’s only right to expose Jed for what he is is a POACHER . 

And you act like your brother did nothing wrong. 🤣😂

1 hour ago, wish2hunt said:

Sounds like a little jealousy? 

It probably all comes from when the golden boy caught the poacher stealing his camera red handed

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

Thom can you read ? This post is about Jed Larson . My clowns are the ones that can’t stop talking about “ my brothers crimes “ . It’s kinda funny how two sided guys on here are . What good for the goose is not good for the gander on cwt. 

The Rawlings post is a prime example of Whats good for the goose is not good for the gander as well as cwt ethics ! A guy makes the choice to go around barricades and drive through a raging creek ( illegal ) children’s life’s are lost but that’s ok because “ it’s a way of life “ flatlander gets on and admits to driving around the barricades and basically said I broke the law I dare law enforcement to do anything !  I hate to be the one to break the news to ya thommy boy but breaking the law is just that breaking the law ! Weather it be poaching , drugs , assault or crossing barricades . It shocks me how some members could be so upset about Blake poaching a fng deer but not upset about a guy that breaks the law and as a result 3 innocent children are taken from this earth . Thommy boy you my friend get the. Sucker of the year award! 12 hrs of silence on this post and your dumb azz can’t handle it . Stay thirsty my clown 🤡

Spell check again......

If you are just barely figuring out the world ain't fair..................seriously???

When has CWT ever been fair...........................

If you hat CWT so much then go find a different playground..............................

And I just took a drink thanks for your concern...............

PDF thread......