NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

3 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Its amazing that unbiased guys on monster muley’s are calling a spade a spade ! Stay thirsty my friends ! 

3544D8B9-DFBD-4C10-9744-B3430D878C32.png

There you go......you proved it....the spade is blake for sure............I mean black........stay thirsty buddy............

3 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Spell check again......

If you are just barely figuring out the world ain't fair..................seriously???

When has CWT ever been fair...........................

If you hat CWT so much then go find a different playground..............................

And I just took a drink thanks for your concern...............

PDF thread......

You lost me on the hat cwt part stay thirsty my clown 🤡 !

14 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

There you go......you proved it....the spade is blake for sure............I mean black........stay thirsty buddy............

Are you drunk , high or just plain ignorant? Stay thirsty my clown 🤡!

On 4/2/2020 at 9:54 PM, JedL said:

If anyone cares to read all the details to the case, you can form your own opinion. Myself and my client were unaware of any wrong doing for almost a year until US F&W made contact with us. We cooperated 100% with them and their investigation which lasted multiple years. In the end, the evidence pointed to the fact that this was nothing more than an honest mistake. The prosecutor and judge came to the same conclusion. I'm embarrassed and apologetic to the bad light this may shine on my family, client and A3, as they are all class acts. I have been involved with A3 for five years and have never heard or seen anyone associated with them do anything questionable in the woods. I'm proud to be friends with so many great people in that company! 

Hey Jed I’ll erase this whole post if you can answer this one question honestly ! Did you take just the head and cape off the Rez or did the A3 team come help you pack all the meat off ? Hint think real hard before you answer .. 

6 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Are you drunk , high or just plain ignorant? Stay thirsty my clown 🤡!

Can't get drunk, gotta stay thirsty, you said so.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i wonder if him and his buddy killed them 400's on the rez when they had 23 tags. 

I’m questioning every bull that he has taken or guided. I haven’t checked but A3 probably has taken down all pictures of bulls associated with him.  Makes me also wonder about bulls being taken in park and if that has happened. 

• Like 2

I wasn’t there but, where a bull dies and where it was shot are two different things. It’s not illegal to hunt the Rez line. I can also show you several places in 23, 3C, and 1 where there is little to no fence at all. Heck I can take you spots in southern AZ where you don’t know if you are in the US or Mexico without OnX .... No Bull you seem to be pretty salty because your brother is worthless. If it was a clear cut case on Jed he wouldn’t have got off so “easy”. .... just my opinion 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rbong15 said:

I wasn’t there but, where a bull dies and where it is shot is two different things. It’s not illegal to hunt the Rez line. I can also show you several places in 23, 3C, and 1 where there is little to no fence at all. Heck I can take you spots in southern AZ where you don’t know if you are in the US or Mexico without OnX .... No Bull you seem to be pretty salty because your brother is worthless. If it was a clear cut case on Jed he wouldn’t have got off so “easy”. .... just my opinion 

You don’t know all the facts ... we all know hunting the Rez line isn’t illegal but if you read the documents he admits to killing it on the Rez just ... stay thirsty my friend !

3 minutes ago, rbong15 said:

I wasn’t there but, where a bull dies and where it is shot is two different things. It’s not illegal to hunt the Rez line. I can also show you several places in 23, 3C, and 1 where there is little to no fence at all. Heck I can take you spots in southern AZ where you don’t know if you are in the US or Mexico without OnX .... No Bull you seem to be pretty salty because your brother is worthless. If it was a clear cut case on Jed he wouldn’t have got off so “easy”. .... just my opinion 

i find it hard to believe a professional guide with many years experience in a unit didnt know exactly where the rez boundary was. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Thom can you read ? This post is about Jed Larson . My clowns are the ones that can’t stop talking about “ my brothers crimes “ . It’s kinda funny how two sided guys on here are . What good for the goose is not good for the gander on cwt. 

The Rawlings post is a prime example of Whats good for the goose is not good for the gander as well as cwt ethics ! A guy makes the choice to go around barricades and drive through a raging creek ( illegal ) children’s life’s are lost but that’s ok because “ it’s a way of life “ flatlander gets on and admits to driving around the barricades and basically said I broke the law I dare law enforcement to do anything !  I hate to be the one to break the news to ya thommy boy but breaking the law is just that breaking the law ! Weather it be poaching , drugs , assault or crossing barricades . It shocks me how some members could be so upset about Blake poaching a fng deer but not upset about a guy that breaks the law and as a result 3 innocent children are taken from this earth . Thommy boy you my friend get the. Sucker of the year award! 12 hrs of silence on this post and your dumb azz can’t handle it . Stay thirsty my clown 🤡

Holy crap.... 

Nobull and I agree on something. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

i find it hard to believe a professional guide with many years experience in a unit didnt know exactly where the rez boundary was. 

I don’t know about a guide, but a decent guild would never do that. 

3 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Its amazing that unbiased guys on monster muley’s are calling a spade a spade ! Stay thirsty my friends ! 

3544D8B9-DFBD-4C10-9744-B3430D878C32.png

I actually agree 100% with the quoted post here.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Holy crap.... 

Nobull and I agree on something. 

I feel like I don’t even know you any more