NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

20 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

WTF birdhunter ! These clowns take the bait every time . Don’t be putting ideas in their heads ! I love being the ring master of the cwt circus 🎪 !

That’s just what we are letting you think, who’s baiting who? Give that some serious thought for a minute if it doesn’t fry your pee brain to bad . Also you really need to change your tag line it’s stupid 

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

I feel like I don’t even know you any more 

I know. Im very sorry. And it took a lot for me to admit it, but when a person is right, they're right!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

That’s just what we are letting you think, who’s baiting who? Give that some serious thought for a minute if it doesn’t fry your pee brain to bad . Also you really need to change your tag line it’s stupid 

I mean really? The tag line?? That’s what makes sh!t famous here.

57 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

Come on 360 . It would appear you are upset that I Came up with the brilliant plan to get my guides lic and pay Blake’s fines . If I get 2 good snows fines are paid ! Not many people can make 20 k in 10 days . Also look at the views of my post ! It’s up about 1700 up since noon . Stay thirsty my clown ! 

5 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

You don’t know all the facts ... we all know hunting the Rez line isn’t illegal but if you read the documents he admits to killing it on the Rez just ... stay thirsty my friend !

It's a factual statement in a guilty plea. Of course it says that. What it doesn't say though is that he "knowingly" killed it on the rez and that is a big difference.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

It's a factual statement in a guilty plea. Of course it says that. What it doesn't say though is that he "knowingly" killed it on the rez and that is a big difference.  

Duh!! You think Jed is going to admit that he knew he was poaching????  COM' ON MAN!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Duh!! You think Jed is going to admit that he knew he was poaching????  COM' ON MAN!!!

Duh, that isn't what I said. I'm guessing that he did in fact know exactly where he was but if they could prove that, they would have almost certainly included that in the statement. 

My point was that the statement Mr Thirsty keeps using to prove that he knew where he was, doesn't show that at all.

If it does say something like that somewhere in the documents, then use that information instead. 

5 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

I actually agree 100% with the quoted post here.

And now trying to contain the fire. All his comments are now shut off on YouTube.  

Have a head time believing that he was the only guide that was there.  

Does anyone know what happened to the hunter?  

9 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Come on 360 . It would appear you are upset that I Came up with the brilliant plan to get my guides lic and pay Blake’s fines . If I get 2 good snows fines are paid ! Not many people can make 20 k in 10 days . Also look at the views of my post ! It’s up about 1700 up since noon . Stay thirsty my clown ! 

Not upset at all but I’ve been on this earth long enough to be your father and then some and one thing is for sure, those that brag about it don’t have it and those that don’t do. You truly are a DIPSHITIOT......!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

Not upset at all but I’ve been on this earth long enough to be your father and then some and one thing is for sure, those that brag about it don’t have it and those that don’t do. You truly are a DIPSHITIOT......!

It sounds like 360 needs a hug boys ! He also needs reading comprehension classes . Stay thirsty 360 my pms clown 🤡! 

23 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

He must not have it then!

I just feel like if he knew he was on the Rez he would've took the field pics near some power lines or something recognizable. A REAL poacher thinks about all of those things. Again if it was a clear cut case and evidence showed that he was 100% guilty the punishment would have been pretty harsh. WMAT loves to take non natives money and that's a fact.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rbong15 said:

I just feel like if he knew he was on the Rez he would've took the field pics near some power lines or something recognizable. A REAL poacher thinks about all of those things. Again if it was a clear cut case and evidence showed that he was 100% guilty the punishment would have been pretty harsh. WMAT loves to take non natives money and that's a fact.

Lol it was a clear cut case ! The wmat took 23k from him that’s a small price to pay considering he had several federal crimes that could have landed him in prison for 60 years . Btw Azgfd likes to take everybody’s money and that’s a fact ! Stay thirsty my friend .