NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

1 hour ago, elkhutnaz said:

Quote from that link.....................so is any of this even true?

I still can't believe what happened today. I never in my life thought I'd see a buck like this in this area with a OTC tag let alone get a chance to kill him with my bow. This morning after work I set out to just fill my tag with any buck as today was the last day of season. By some miracle this buck showed himself and didn't have a care in the world as I snuck into 32 yards and shot him while he was chasing does. Amazing how they completely lose their minds during the rut. After gaining my composure after the shot I waited 25 minutes to track him and he had piled up 100 yards away and hardly bled. I was able to follow his tracks in the mud to find him. I'm very thankful I got this once in a lifetime opportunity and made the most of it. A quick green score put him at 204 2/8" gross and 201 4/8" net. He could be one of the biggest typicals ever killed in AZ with a bow and assuming he doesn't shrink too much during the 60 day drying period he could be close to top 10 pope and young in all the world. Once again thankful for this awesome buck and thanks to my wife for putting up with my obsession. I'll post more pics later on.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I still can't believe what happened today. I never in my life thought I'd see a buck like this in this area :ph34r: with my second OTC tag of the year, let alone get a chance to kill him with my bow. This morning after work I set out to just fill my tag with any buck as today was the last day of season. By some miracle this buck showed himself and didn't have a care in the world as I snuck into 32 yards and shot him while he was chasing does. Amazing how they completely lose their minds during the rut. After gaining my composure after the shot I waited 25 minutes to track him and he had piled up 100 yards away and hardly bled. I was able to follow his tracks in the mud to find him. I then loaded him up and took him to the powerlines for photo ops. I'm very thankful embarrassed I got POACHED this once in a lifetime opportunity and made the most of it by trying to conceal my actions.. A quick green score put him at 204 2/8" gross and 201 4/8" net. He could be one of the biggest typicals ever killed POACHED in AZ with a bow and assuming he doesn't shrink too much during the 60 day drying period he could be close to top 10 pope and young in all the world. Once again thankful for this awesome buck and thanks to my wife for putting up with my obsession POACHING

a bit of ad-lib.

just trying to laugh at a time like this.

now there's at least partial truth...lol

can't make this sh!t up

non typ sol, my grammar isn't any better than original

james

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I still can't believe what happened today. I never in my life thought I'd see a buck like this in this area with a OTC tag let alone get a chance to kill him with my bow. This morning after work I set out to just fill my tag with any buck as today was the last day of season. By some miracle this buck showed himself and didn't have a care in the world as I snuck into 32 yards and shot him while he was chasing does. Amazing how they completely lose their minds during the rut. After gaining my composure after the shot I waited 25 minutes to track him and he had piled up 100 yards away and hardly bled. I was able to follow his tracks in the mud to find him. I'm very thankful I got this once in a lifetime opportunity and made the most of it. A quick green score put him at 204 2/8" gross and 201 4/8" net. He could be one of the biggest typicals ever killed in AZ with a bow and assuming he doesn't shrink too much during the 60 day drying period he could be close to top 10 pope and young in all the world. Once again thankful for this awesome buck and thanks to my wife for putting up with my obsession. I'll post more pics later on.

It takes one seriously narcissistic son of beach to come up with something like that when it’s all lies.  Must be wired different then the rest of the world I guess.  I don’t understand the point.  I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night living a lie like that.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

It takes one seriously narcissistic son of beach to come up with something like that when it’s all lies.  Must be wired different then the rest of the world I guess.  I don’t understand the point.  I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night living a lie like that.  

Only one problem it’s not a lie ! Stay thirsty my friend ! 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Only one problem it’s not a lie ! Stay thirsty my friend ! 

I’m starting to see a pattern here with you and your brother.  You guys are some seriously sick SOB’s.  I’ve always heard the worst type of criminal is one that doesn’t show remorse for what they did only that they got caught.  To be able to fabricate a story about how he killed a buck and then go on the internet and magazines and lie about it is sick, but then to continue on without remorse about it even after it destroys a career and messes up little kids growing up through it and still not have remorse or even the ability to believe that it was wrong and not all a lie yourselves is a level of crazy that isn’t even fathomable by normal people.  

Stay batsh1t crazy my friend.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I do not think this thread is Blah.The real issue is Mr. Larson and A3.  He is a high level member of A3 one of the premiere outfitting businesses in Arizona.  Despite his statements proclaiming it was an honest mistake,  if the judge and the prosecutor believed this, this matter wold have likely been resolved in weeks not years. Likely the charges would have been dropped.  The fact is he pleaded guilty to a federal crime.  He is a convicted criminal.  He crossed the fence to shoot a trophy bull elk.  Anyone who hunts or lives up there knows of the temptations of the bulls across the fence.  Fortunately most people resist the temptation and do the right thing.  Some do not as evidenced by his guilty plea.  I enjoyed his lawyer's written statement  attempting to get out of any restitution.  It made as much sense to me as to the judge.

I am sure if you asked him, this was his "first mistake".  That is a common statement in drug trafficking offenses as well.

This is a black eye on the outfitting business

I would like to see an official statement from A3.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I’m starting to see a pattern here with you and your brother.  You guys are some seriously sick SOB’s.  I’ve always heard the worst type of criminal is one that doesn’t show remorse for what they did only that they got caught.  To be able to fabricate a story about how he killed a buck and then go on the internet and magazines and lie about it is sick, but then to continue on without remorse about it even after it destroys a career and messes up little kids growing up through it and still not have remorse or even the ability to believe that it was wrong and not all a lie yourselves is a level of crazy that isn’t even fathomable by normal people.  

Stay batsh1t crazy my friend.  

Lol nutbuster you are so lost ! The reason that the “power line “ buck was taken was because Blake’s dumb azz and his buddy decided to pop a buck in August . Yes he was involved in poaching a buck in August ! The “power line “ buck was what started the investigation but in the end the August buck is what got the power line buck charges . YOU CANT KILL TWO DEER IN THE SAME CALENDAR YEAR . He got possession and transportation charges on both deer not a take charge . So keep man crushing on Blake and try not to nutbust on his photos . Stay thirsty my friend ! 

6 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Lol nutbuster you are so lost ! The reason that the “power line “ buck was taken was because Blake’s dumb azz and his buddy decided to pop a buck in August . Yes he was involved in poaching a buck in August ! The “power line “ buck was what started the investigation but in the end the August buck is what got the power line buck charges . YOU CANT KILL TWO DEER IN THE SAME CALENDAR YEAR . He got possession and transportation charges on both deer not a take charge . So keep man crushing on Blake and try not to nutbust on his photos . Stay thirsty my friend ! 

6D11324A-CDF9-4F1F-9510-42EC9A6A06D6.thumb.jpeg.e1a741ee9b32573988293070c86d9799.jpegNaw, no need for that.  I killed a bigger one anyhow.  Oh, and I did it legally.  

• Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow! 1

26 minutes ago, AZBULLHUNTER said:

I do not think this thread is Blah.The real issue is Mr. Larson and A3.  He is a high level member of A3 one of the premiere outfitting businesses in Arizona.  Despite his statements proclaiming it was an honest mistake,  if the judge and the prosecutor believed this, this matter wold have likely been resolved in weeks not years. Likely the charges would have been dropped.  The fact is he pleaded guilty to a federal crime.  He is a convicted criminal.  He crossed the fence to shoot a trophy bull elk.  Anyone who hunts or lives up there knows of the temptations of the bulls across the fence.  Fortunately most people resist the temptation and do the right thing.  Some do not as evidenced by his guilty plea.  I enjoyed his lawyer's written statement  attempting to get out of any restitution.  It made as much sense to me as to the judge.

I am sure if you asked him, this was his "first mistake".  That is a common statement in drug trafficking offenses as well.

This is a black eye on the outfitting business

I would like to see an official statement from A3.

These guys are stuck on this Blake guy and have been. Just like you said they forget about this Jed dude and think Blake is so much worse when they did the same thing. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

These guys are stuck on this Blake guy and have been. Just like you said they forget about this Jed dude and think Blake is so much worse when they did the same thing. 

Jed was charged and convicted on the illegal take of one bull elk.  Not saying it might not be his only offense.  In fact, I highly doubt it.  I think the penalties were way too light.  As do most, if not all others do as well.  Including NoBull350, with whom I agree with on this case.

The reason people keep bringing up Blake, is NoBull350 shows no understanding of the severity of Blake's actions.  He was the most staunch supporter and defender of Blake, even after the charges were filed and the rulings handed down.  Constantly defending Blake, minimalizing the charges and offenses, disallowing the numerous other charges that were dropped, and flat out either lying or blatantly avoiding the truth.  Then, laughing about it and flaunting it in the hunting community's faces.  Blake was charged and convicted of the illegal take/possession of 4 deer, a bear, a coati, theft of property, and two counts of fraud.  I think that is 600% worse.  Then, he bragged about one of the illegally taken deer all over the place, took prizes, etc.  Which I think were the "fraud" charges.

There are other certain "coincidences" of live photos of animals, who ended up poached very shortly after, that were posted.  Not saying there is a connection, but sure is suspicious in my opinion.  But...."no one cares what I think".  

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1