NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

11 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Jed was charged and convicted on the illegal take of one bull elk.  Not saying it might not be his only offense.  In fact, I highly doubt it.  I think the penalties were way too light.  As do most, if not all others do as well.  Including NoBull350, with whom I agree with on this case.

The reason people keep bringing up Blake, is NoBull350 shows no understanding of the severity of Blake's actions.  He was the most staunch supporter and defender of Blake, even after the charges were filed and the rulings handed down.  Constantly defending Blake, minimalizing the charges and offenses, disallowing the numerous other charges that were dropped, and flat out either lying or blatantly avoiding the truth.  Then, laughing about it and flaunting it in the hunting community's faces.  Blake was charged and convicted of the illegal take/possession of 4 deer, a bear, a coati, theft of property, and two counts of fraud.  I think that is 600% worse.  Then, he bragged about one of the illegally taken deer all over the place, took prizes, etc.  Which I think were the "fraud" charges.

There are other certain "coincidences" of live photos of animals, who ended up poached very shortly after, that were posted.  Not saying there is a connection, but sure is suspicious in my opinion.  But...."no one cares what I think".  

So are you accusing azbugler of poaching that bull ? I know he posted several pix of it .......

56 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

So are you accusing azbugler of poaching that bull ? I know he posted several pix of it .......

I am not accusing anyone of poaching that bull.  But I do hope AZGFD finds the culprit, whoever it was, and throws the book at them.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

I am not accusing anyone of poaching that bull.  But I do hope AZGFD finds the culprit, whoever it was, and throws the book at them.

I hope they find them too ! I spent tons of time trying to keep up with that bull ! one day he was there the next he wasn’t . Since we both know you think Blake popped that thing I’ll put your mind at ease . 

EB2BE8A5-22F1-4FEA-A4E0-FB95E3454FCA.png

4 hours ago, yotebuster said:

I’m starting to see a pattern here with you and your brother.  You guys are some seriously sick SOB’s.  I’ve always heard the worst type of criminal is one that doesn’t show remorse for what they did only that they got caught.  To be able to fabricate a story about how he killed a buck and then go on the internet and magazines and lie about it is sick, but then to continue on without remorse about it even after it destroys a career and messes up little kids growing up through it and still not have remorse or even the ability to believe that it was wrong and not all a lie yourselves is a level of crazy that isn’t even fathomable by normal people.  

Stay batsh1t crazy my friend.  

You mean batsh1t thirsty?

3 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Jed was charged and convicted on the illegal take of one bull elk.  Not saying it might not be his only offense.  In fact, I highly doubt it.  I think the penalties were way too light.  As do most, if not all others do as well.  Including NoBull350, with whom I agree with on this case.

The reason people keep bringing up Blake, is NoBull350 shows no understanding of the severity of Blake's actions.  He was the most staunch supporter and defender of Blake, even after the charges were filed and the rulings handed down.  Constantly defending Blake, minimalizing the charges and offenses, disallowing the numerous other charges that were dropped, and flat out either lying or blatantly avoiding the truth.  Then, laughing about it and flaunting it in the hunting community's faces.  Blake was charged and convicted of the illegal take/possession of 4 deer, a bear, a coati, theft of property, and two counts of fraud.  I think that is 600% worse.  Then, he bragged about one of the illegally taken deer all over the place, took prizes, etc.  Which I think were the "fraud" charges.

There are other certain "coincidences" of live photos of animals, who ended up poached very shortly after, that were posted.  Not saying there is a connection, but sure is suspicious in my opinion.  But...."no one cares what I think".  

Not to mention, the whole intent of the OP is to illustrate the general hypocrisy of the members here for having what he perceives to be inconsistent reactions toward poachers. Meanwhile he's talking about his dislike of poachers and how they should all be punished equally out of one side his mouth, while bragging about how he's going to pay off a $20K fine for a convicted serial poacher. You seriously can't make this stuff up. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Lol nutbuster you are so lost ! The reason that the “power line “ buck was taken was because Blake’s dumb azz and his buddy decided to pop a buck in August . Yes he was involved in poaching a buck in August ! The “power line “ buck was what started the investigation but in the end the August buck is what got the power line buck charges . YOU CANT KILL TWO DEER IN THE SAME CALENDAR YEAR . He got possession and transportation charges on both deer not a take charge . So keep man crushing on Blake and try not to nutbust on his photos . Stay thirsty my friend ! 

What about the third deer?    Or the bear?   Feel like there was another charge also 

2 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

It just seems to fit the bill that 777 did it.   He had a tag for the unit, knew about the bull and it fits how he killed everything, illegally.  He isn’t good enough of a hunter to do it legally but has the ego of one that is great. 

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

2 hours ago, Northern Pintail said:

What about the third deer?    Or the bear?   Feel like there was another charge also 

Small game something or other

8 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Nice verbage......really big man verbage...............

I missed this one what did it say or was it blank like this and the rest of his posts not much though involved?

1 hour ago, 360 0r Better said:

I missed this one what did it say or was it blank like this and the rest of his posts not much though involved?

350 was dropping the F-bomb on yotebusters buck picture..........................nothing serious.................

• Like 3

Dont forget about him being a thief. 

• Like 3