NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

19 minutes ago, sjvcon said:

Nothing wrong with lifting up a buddy who's good at it.  "If you brag about what a great hunter YOU are...."

So if someone lifts up nobull then it’s ok?

7 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

So if someone lifts up nobull then it’s ok?

Sure.  To each their own.  I don't particularly think the guy is a decent guy after he hacked on a guy's wife (sexual innuendo) and then defended doing that when I called him out … all related posts taken down.  But if that's what you roll with … that's up to you.  Everyone has their own opinions … I like mine, but that doesn't mean they are right.  They are right for me.

• Like 5

Loving the haters today . It’s so funny the obsession you boys have for the Owens . AZbirdhunter tells you dumb fks that I intentionally say crap to piss you off yet you keep taking the bait . Stay thirsty my bitchez ! 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

What’s funny is all I said was my money was working for me . I never said I was going to get rich off stocks .  I got bored put 5 k in and made $3,700.00 . If you go back and read you ignorant morons Will see just that . Stay thirsty my ignorant clown !

Well, I got rich working for the man and being a corporate clown for many many years.

And it feels good my friend....

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Well, I got rich working for the man and being a corporate clown for many many years.

And it feels good my friend....

To each their own . I like me freedom to much . I work when I want ,play when I want get to attend all my children’s functions and I’m happy . As long as you are happy I’m happy for ya . Stay thirsty corporate clown ! 

• Like 1

Holy He!!  I just got caught up reading 23 pages of this!  The only thing I can compare No Bull to what I just read

Tiger King Review: Joe Exotic & Netflix's Red State Docuseries ...

But all jokes aside Yes Jed should of lost his hunting right.

Yes A3 should of fired him.  But im not A3.  

On 4/3/2020 at 9:08 AM, NoBull350 said:

I don’t know anybody on the planet that thinks they will fire him . However I feel it’s only right to expose Jed for what he is is a POACHER . 

Why???? Your an idiot. Get a life. Your what’s wrong with the world. Get a job and a life. 

What I took from all this is NoBull350 is tired of all hype around his brothers poaching and is now trying to turn all that attention on Jed.

I have also learned that one “Must stay Thirsty”.

Ive also learned that investing money makes you rich in a day or two and guiding makes you more money than anyone thought.

Ive also learned the OP brotha was caught stealing A3’s cams. 

Sounds like a Jerry Springer show in the making.

• Like 10
  • Haha 5

What I  took from it is Jed works for A3 and poached a great bull and I’ve been applying for an AZ elk tag for 18 years and that bull could have been taken by me next year.....legally !!

• Like 6

On 4/10/2020 at 9:04 AM, NoBull350 said:

Loving the haters today . It’s so funny the obsession you boys have for the Owens . AZbirdhunter tells you dumb fks that I intentionally say crap to piss you off yet you keep taking the bait . Stay thirsty my bitchez ! 

Pretty ridiculous this has even gotten one reponce.