NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

Not shocked. I know not all outfiftters are bad or unethical. But I know a few and the ones I know or know of personally, employ some real shady people, some plain scum of the earth and they know what kind of people they are employing, yet still do it. Hunting is becoming a rich persons boastful sport and in turn, its becoming a anything goes to get that trophy. Its sad but hunting is becoming no different then what society is anymore.   

• Like 1

Social media ruined it...People want the picture that they can post to get the like button hit

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Adicted said:

Social media ruined it...People want the picture that they can post to get the like button hit

No more like buttons then!

• Like 2

how are oil stocks doing today with oil prices going negative (below $0) yesterday?

28 minutes ago, SunDevil said:

how are oil stocks doing today with oil prices going negative (below $0) yesterday?

They are actually doing better than one would think . Doesn’t make any sense to me , you would think they would have gone to heck in the OPEC basket . 

37 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Yup, as crazy as it is, my oil stock is still up!  I can't figure this market out

There are an estimated 1.5 billion running cars in the world. Oil prices will rebound eventually. 

I hate to say it but things are changing and they will change even faster over next 10-15 years(probably sooner).  Study history and you will see the same thing when we went from horse and buggy to automobile about 115 years ago.  There were a lot of naysayers back then too.  Auto companies are investing more of their money in alternative fuel vehicles and less in the internal combustion engine.  The big push will come when they make a truck that is close to what we have now.  Millenials & Gen Z's really love their Green stuff.  This demographic is Waaay different than the generations before and they have no patience for the boomers.  Things never go backwards.  

34 minutes ago, knothead said:

I hate to say it but things are changing and they will change even faster over next 10-15 years(probably sooner).  Study history and you will see the same thing when we went from horse and buggy to automobile about 115 years ago.  There were a lot of naysayers back then too.  Auto companies are investing more of their money in alternative fuel vehicles and less in the internal combustion engine.  The big push will come when they make a truck that is close to what we have now.  Millenials & Gen Z's really love their Green stuff.  This demographic is Waaay different than the generations before and they have no patience for the boomers.  Things never go backwards.  

I will respectfully have to disagree with you on this . We are replacing coal fired power plants for wind and solar. If that isn’t backwards I don’t know what is . 

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

I will respectfully have to disagree with you on this . We are replacing coal fired power plants for wind and solar. If that isn’t backwards I don’t know what is . 

Just as long as there are power lines right!!!

2 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Just as long as there are power lines right!!!

Some amazing things have happened under power lines ! Jed and Blake both have had good luck next to power lines ! 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Some amazing things have happened under power lines ! Jed and Blake both have had good luck next to power lines ! 

That made me laugh!  That is the funniest thing you have said on CWT

Is this the "popcorn" thread now?

For anyone interested in hearing the other side of the story, it sounds like Blake's first hearing before the Commission will be next month.  We got a small preview of what we will hear during the May hearings when we learned that the bear in the thread below was illegally taken and then fraudulently reported as being harvested in a neighboring unit.  Blake's (former?) friend got three years of revocation for helping him, and that is even after assisting law enforcement.  They had DNA from the kill site and everything:

• Haha 1