NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

Glad this post shows who these two individuals really are.  Outfitters and their guides seems to be breaking rules more and more; flying units during seasons, pushing wildlife with helicopters, harassing wildlife on strip, poaching, crossing unit boundaries while hunting, spooking animals off tanks where hunters are sitting, checking cameras while hunters sitting at tanks, causing issues with DIY buffalo hunters, locking gates, shutting down and trying to shut down private ranches for outfitter access only, etc.....  I’m tired of seeing and hearing about outfitters breaking rules and ruining the hunter experience for everyone else.  A lot of outfitters stay within the rules but a lot are pushing the boundary and crossing the line for sure.  Just do not understand how any of them should be able to keep or get their hunting or guide license back. 

AZGF needs to step up and put more officers in the field to help keep hunters and outfitters honest  One officer to cover one or multiple units is just not going to keep everyone in check.

ethics when it comes to hunting just doesn’t seem to exist anymore. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, coueswt said:

Glad this post shows who these two individuals really are.  Outfitters and their guides seems to be breaking rules more and more; flying units during seasons, pushing wildlife with helicopters, harassing wildlife on strip, poaching, crossing unit boundaries while hunting, spooking animals off tanks where hunters are sitting, checking cameras while hunters sitting at tanks, causing issues with DIY buffalo hunters, locking gates, shutting down and trying to shut down private ranches for outfitter access only, etc.....  I’m tired of seeing and hearing about outfitters breaking rules and ruining the hunter experience for everyone else.  A lot of outfitters stay within the rules but a lot are pushing the boundary and crossing the line for sure.  Just do not understand how any of them should be able to keep or get their hunting or guide license back. 

AZGF needs to step up and put more officers in the field to help keep hunters and outfitters honest  One officer to cover one or multiple units is just not going to keep everyone in check.

ethics when it comes to hunting just doesn’t seem to exist anymore. 

I think last year was a great example where the guy watched another hunter shoot two bulls from afar. Someone is always watching 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Adicted said:

Wow.  More than i thought

And that's just what he got cought doing.

On 4/12/2020 at 3:02 PM, ruthunter said:

What I took from all this is NoBull350 is tired of all hype around his brothers poaching and is now trying to turn all that attention on Jed.

I have also learned that one “Must stay Thirsty”.

Ive also learned that investing money makes you rich in a day or two and guiding makes you more money than anyone thought.

Ive also learned the OP brotha was caught stealing A3’s cams. 

Sounds like a Jerry Springer show in the making.

You left the part out that the working man for corporate America are fools. 

The smart guy can always find an easy way out.

It seems you can petition for just about anything...  

14. Petition by Mr. Bernard “Charles” Ryan to be allowed use PointGuard after the fact.  

15. Petition by Mr. Manuel Sias to be allowed to provide payment and for the tag in which payment was declined during the draw process.  

16. Petition by Mr. Travis Skogstad to be allowed to purchase PointGuard after the fact.  Mr. Skogstad is requesting he be allowed to purchase PointGuard after the fact because he was drawn for a tag he didn’t intend to apply for.

17. Petition by Mr. Daniel Stadeli to be allowed to purchase a Bonus Point after deadline day. Presenter:  requests to be allowed to purchase a Bonus Point after deadline day.

18. Petition by Mr. Darwin Steele to be allowed to purchase PointGuard after the fact. Mr. Steele is requesting he be allowed to purchase PointGuard after the fact due to COVID-19 pandemic causing a financial burden.

Just a heads up if you plan on watching or listening to the Commission meeting, the GnF website shows it as June 12th but it actually begins on Thursday, June 11th. (As shown in the agenda)

Cross posted in the Popcorn Thread

Edited by Ohthatguy
wrong thread

2 hours ago, Ohthatguy said:

It seems you can petition for just about anything...  

14. Petition by Mr. Bernard “Charles” Ryan to be allowed use PointGuard after the fact.  

15. Petition by Mr. Manuel Sias to be allowed to provide payment and for the tag in which payment was declined during the draw process.  

16. Petition by Mr. Travis Skogstad to be allowed to purchase PointGuard after the fact.  Mr. Skogstad is requesting he be allowed to purchase PointGuard after the fact because he was drawn for a tag he didn’t intend to apply for.

17. Petition by Mr. Daniel Stadeli to be allowed to purchase a Bonus Point after deadline day. Presenter:  requests to be allowed to purchase a Bonus Point after deadline day.

18. Petition by Mr. Darwin Steele to be allowed to purchase PointGuard after the fact. Mr. Steele is requesting he be allowed to purchase PointGuard after the fact due to COVID-19 pandemic causing a financial burden.

Out of all the petitions the only one I can see that might and that could be a big might is #18.The rest are plainly spelled out in the regs. It’s not AZGFD’s problem if someone is not edgimaked enough to read.

1 minute ago, 360 0r Better said:

Out of all the petitions the only one I can see that might and that could be a big might is #18.The rest are plainly spelled out in the regs. It’s not AZGFD’s problem if someone is not edgimaked enough to read.

A lot of seemingly stupid petitions. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

If covid created so much of a hardship he couldn’t buy $5 point guard he maybe shoulda just put in for a point.  

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

How do I get on to petition for a unit 23n archery bull tag?  I need one because.  

Seems about as valid as most of the petions on there. I say go for it.

I think I may even tune in for the petition part. I think it is going to be a very entertaining s*** show. Since most are petitioning the same thing on the same grounds, I have to wonder if as the move through, they have to tell people to bring more to the table than the last guy, or just walk away. 

On one hand should they be granted Point Guard after the draw it will put the tag back out there for the next in line. It might not be a bad deal if they pay an Administrative Fee to cover the cost of doing so.

WOW..... Mr Owens got nabbed for 4 mule deer, a bear and a Coati

He's been a Busy young man.