NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

7 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Actually it was a great deal !if he would have let the commission decide  fines would have been close to 60 k . I’ll dumb it down for ya . It’s like getting a 60k truck for 18k ! Get it now ????

Potentially the worst analogy of all time. Being fined is like getting a truck?

Nathan Fillion Hd GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

its actually nothing at all like buying a truck.

Right?

more like poaching 6 animals and getting charged 17,000$ .... kinda like a hooker with the clap and no condom 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

.. the dude can’t kill trophy sh1t unless it’s out of season and in a closed unit.He’s not good at hunting or cheating. Maybe he should hang it up and go bowl strikes and keep count with a pencil. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JLW said:

Right?

more like poaching 6 animals and getting charged 17,000$ .... kinda like a hooker with the clap and no condom 

He should have 60k In fines and revoked for life . Sorry that you guys can’t see that’s a deal . Then again this is cwt .

Yeah, fined over $17,000, 10 year loss of hunting, a lifetime of public disgrace (that his wife and kids will also now share), etc. Sounds like a sweet deal to me. Where do I sign up for some of that?

Let's face it, it might be worth losing your license for 10 years and paying 17k.  To accumulate those tags would take like 60 years and more $$$ than 17k.  Far too lenient in my opinion.  Guy must have had a solid lawyer or azgfd had shitty cases

2 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Let's face it, it might be worth losing your license for 10 years and paying 17k. 

cant relate. nothing would be worth being known as a poacher 

• Like 9

You think guys that poach that many animals have morals?  Our "system" is broke.  Guys like this get off easy.  Worse thing that happened to him was getting fired.

23 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Let's face it, it might be worth losing your license for 10 years and paying 17k.  To accumulate those tags would take like 60 years and more $$$ than 17k.  Far too lenient in my opinion.  Guy must have had a solid lawyer or azgfd had shitty cases

I don’t see your logic one bit. He doesn’t get to keep any of those animals beside maybe the (1) velvet rack that the coyotes supposedly ate. Even at that do you think he can ever hang that rack or show it off? The first person to see it would turn him in. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wish2hunt said:

Said he still owes $16,000 plus. 

Well when you can’t poach anymore for clients how is he going to make a living to pay his fines.In all reality they should have attached all his assets and auctioned them off to pay the fines 

9 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

Well when you can’t poach anymore for clients how is he going to make a living to pay his fines.In all reality they should have attached all his assets and auctioned them off to pay the fines 

We have been over this ! I’ll guide a few lion hunts and pay his fines ! On a good snow if I run 5 trucks we will knock 3 down 3 Cats in a few days . 

1 minute ago, NoBull350 said:

We have been over this ! I’ll guide a few lion hunts and pay his fines ! On a good snow if I run 5 trucks we will knock 3 down 3 Cats in a few days . 

If you say so.

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

He should have 60k In fines and revoked for life . Sorry that you guys can’t see that’s a deal . Then again this is cwt .

I normally search for better deals😜