NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

7 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

We have been over this ! I’ll guide a few lion hunts and pay his fines ! On a good snow if I run 5 trucks we will knock 3 down 3 Cats in a few days . 

Reminds me of a song...

2 minutes ago, rossislider said:

If you say so.

Won’t be the first time and won’t be the last . You would be surprised how easy it is to catch a lion if you think like a lion . 

2 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Won’t be the first time and won’t be the last . You would be surprised how easy it is to catch a lion if you think like a lion . 

Apparently, it isn't too hard to catch a poacher, if you think like a poacher...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, NoBull350 said:

You mean think like a liar, ya spelled it wrong.

10 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

We have been over this ! I’ll guide a few lion hunts and pay his fines ! On a good snow if I run 5 trucks we will knock 3 down 3 Cats in a few days . 

Well know your aiding and abetting a poacher you’re a really fine guy (not)! How the F is he ever going to have a chance at learning anything out of this by you paying his fines and taking that sting out of it? Oh and please be sure you tell your lion clients up front that all proceeds are going to be used to pay my poacher brothers fines!

26 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

Well know your aiding and abetting a poacher you’re a really fine guy (not)! How the F is he ever going to have a chance at learning anything out of this by you paying his fines and taking that sting out of it? Oh and please be sure you tell your lion clients up front that all proceeds are going to be used to pay my poacher brothers fines!

If they get a lion or they won’t give a chit where the money goes. 

Poaching is kinda like people shooting multiple animals on a hunt and not recovering them. Didn’t some dude arrow like 8 bulls in unit 9 last year and kept going? Not saying it’s poaching but kinda. Your taking wildlife and not tagging it. Gotta stop at some point. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Poaching is kinda like people shooting multiple animals on a hunt and not recovering them. Didn’t some dude arrow like 8 bulls in unit 9 last year and kept going? Not saying it’s poaching but kinda. Your taking wildlife and not tagging it. Gotta stop at some point. 

It’s nothing at all like that. 

Just now, trphyhntr said:

It’s nothing at all like that. 

The dude clearly wasn’t looking for wounded animals. If I remember he kept shooting bulls as he seen them. Like I said going out and killing out of season purposely shouldn’t be tolerated. 

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

As did bc777  He took 42k off dealer invoice !

Made a great deal but sure did his name a lot of good. SMH