NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

7 hours ago, Northern Pintail said:

You really think a guy with this character gave it back.   Rumor is he was supposed to but he hasn’t given it back yet.  Which is not a surprise.     I wonder if they can charge him for something if they find it, even if it’s not in his possession

A coyote probably ate the bow also!

2 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

I wouldn't want to be in Blake's or your position now if you paid me a million dollars. 

My position ? What are talking about dude ?  News flash they took down 4 people after this was Said and done and I wasn’t one of them . So either I’m a super smart poacher or im not a poacher . 

How is this helping or benefiting your brother? The more people who become irritated the greater the chance of more evidence being produced for additional issues. Theft of cameras? Destruction of personal propert

In the plea any and all infractions before Jan 7th 2020 cannot ever be brought up . 

Conviction of assault has ramifications on foreign travel and return into the US. May open the door for additional violations down the road. May limit a person's freedom. 

I have a charge for assault can’t say that it’s ever caused any issues other than spending the night at the Holbrook Hilton and getting unsupervised probation . Been to Mexico several times zero issues . Maybe Mexico doesn’t want me because they are scared I’ll take over ? 

I would like to thank you for thinking of us and I can see you put some time into this but......... you are lost . If you really want to help , start a go fund me for bc777 we are thinking some high dollar night vision might be better than spotlights . 

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

My position ? What are talking about dude ?  News flash they took down 4 people after this was Said and done and I wasn’t one of them . So either I’m a super smart poacher or im not a poacher . 

With your notoriety people will look at you and everything you do with greater scrutiny. With what you've been posting and with your past record you'll run a greater chance of being found guilty criminally or civilly of events you may be "innocent" of.

In the recent years, any criminal conviction, restraining orders, etc. that Homeland Security has deemed "likely to be a drug or terrorist related crime" flags a person and causes a secondary interrogation or even strip search on each and every entry back into the US. 

Such was not so in the past and convictions of many years back typically are not included.

A buddy went through a really nasty divorce which included a falsely obtained restraining order. He got it quashed but the legacy lives on even though he carries a copy of the final dismissal.

Government is quicker to post and slow or noncompliant to remove.

Same is true with gun rights.

Did Blake lose is gun rights? I believe that includes ANY weapons, guns, knives, etc.

7 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

With your notoriety people will look at you and everything you do with greater scrutiny. With what you've been posting and with your past record you'll run a greater chance of being found guilty criminally or civilly of events you may be "innocent" of.

In the recent years, any criminal conviction, restraining orders, etc. that Homeland Security has deemed "likely to be a drug or terrorist related crime" flags a person and causes a secondary interrogation or even strip search on each and every entry back into the US. 

Such was not so in the past and convictions of many years back typically are not included.

A buddy went through a really nasty divorce which included a falsely obtained restraining order. He got it quashed but the legacy lives on even though he carries a copy of the final dismissal.

Government is quicker to post and slow or noncompliant to remove.

Same is true with gun rights.

Did Blake lose is gun rights? I believe that includes ANY weapons, guns, knives, etc.

He got such a great deal, to hear nobull say it. He probably got a new gun. 

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

you are lost . If you really want to help , start a go fund me for bc777 we are thinking some high dollar night vision might be better than spotlights

I am far from lost although also not easily found.  While I am that I am my character is sound at my age and I don't have to prove anything. I'm also not under a microscope, except maybe my posts on Coueswhitetail. I've never been arrested and never had reason to be so. 

But don't think my life has been boring. I still work long hours even having had a couple of back surgeries. I prefer to help improve lives and give back to society to some degree rather than be self centered and just take.

But I don't see where your brother's cause is just. He already got a "go fund me" from society with the reduction in his potential fines and penalties.

• Like 1

Sad day for the game and fish and their actions. They could of made an example out of Blake and all involved, but chose to let him off light. 18,000 dollars is nothing and 10 years is a joke for killing all that he did. I can only imagine what else he killed and was he involved in that big bull poached in 4b last year? Makes you wonder. I guess things won’t get better until we hold the game and fish accountable. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

So now bc777 is a drug dealing terrorist?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Huntaz24a said:

Sad day for the game and fish and their actions. They could of made an example out of Blake and all involved, but chose to let him off light. 18,000 dollars is nothing and 10 years is a joke for killing all that he did. I can only imagine what else he killed and was he involved in that big bull poached in 4b last year? Makes you wonder. I guess things won’t get better until we hold the game and fish accountable. 

Lol let him off light ? They would have Revoked his license for life if they could have . It goes back to his attorney making a good deal ! The deal was structured to where the commission couldn’t do anymore then show how disgusted they were .  I told you his fines were 18k and he would be revoked for 10 years months ago but it fell on deaf ears . Bc777 had his day in court and justice was served.

41 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

But I don't see where your brother's cause is just. He already got a "go fund me" from society with the reduction in his potential fines and penalties.

Like I said he made a good deal ! 

30 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

So now bc777 is a drug dealing terrorist?

Why would you twist and misinterpret what was said?

2 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Why would you twist and misinterpret what was said?

Why would Bc777 or myself care what homeland security will  to drug dealers and terrorist ? I guess that random part of the rant went over my head ?? Please dumb it down for me and explain what drug dealers and terrorist have to do with this ? 

3 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

In the plea any and all infractions before Jan 7th 2020 cannot ever be brought up

So there was much more. Since they can't criminally prosecute him for them why not brag on everything he got away with?

How many animals did he illegally poach over the years? Was he the greatest poacher of all time in AZ?

How many cameras did he steal? Was he the greatest thief in AZ history?

Did he terrorize other hunters? Wild game? You brought up the point.

4 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Why would Bc777 or myself care what homeland security will  to drug dealers and terrorist ? I guess that random part of the rant went over my head ?? Please dumb it down for me and explain what drug dealers and terrorist have to do with this ? 

Because the government will scrutinize and treat you as such, even when you are not one. The frustration, loss of time, humiliation, etc. can be unbearable and seem endless. 

1 minute ago, Boarman03 said:

So there was much more. Since they can't criminally prosecute him for them why not brag on everything he got away with?

How many animals did he illegally poach over the years? Was he the greatest poacher of all time in AZ?

How many cameras did he steal? Was he the greatest thief in AZ history?

Did he terrorize other hunters? Wild game? You brought up the point.

Ok I feel better it was just an incoherent rant !  Hitting the bottle a little early bore man ? Bore as in I’m so bored I’m actually responding to you !