NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

Felony conviction pretty much equals loss of gun rights. 

I don't know anyone who believes the loss of rights is a good deal.

You?

4 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Felony conviction pretty much equals loss of gun rights. 

I don't know anyone who believes the loss of rights is a good deal.

You?

No loss of fun rights isn’t a good deal but then again if he keeps his nose clean they will be restored . That’s the beauty of the deal ! He should be a life long felon with no gun voting or hunting rights. All he has to do is pay his fines and they are all restored . I’ll blow that small mind you have now .... think of it as not paying the electric bill this month . Things are not going to be uncomfortable no Ac ,fridge ,WiFi ect (no gun or hunting or voting ) . Then you go pay the bill and they hit you with a late fee (fines)you pay it and catch the bill up they turn power back on (rights restored ) . It’s simple boring man . 

3 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

So now bc777 is a drug dealing terrorist?

thats funny

3 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Why would you twist and misinterpret what was said?

I dont think he twisted anything or misinterpreted what you said . I am trying to figure out what the heck you said. From the way I see it you sound like some soccermom of FGbook and twtr just in a rant.

8 minutes ago, Delw said:

thats funny

I dont think he twisted anything or misinterpreted what you said . I am trying to figure out what the heck you said. From the way I see it you sound like some soccermom of FGbook and twtr just in a rant.

WTF ! Delw and I agree on something !Nobull350 winning over cwt members one at a time !😜

As mentioned earlier if “Nobull350” is Blake in disguise then he picked the right name as he won’t be legally killing and bull over or under 350” in the next 10years and probably another 15-20 by the time he is able to build points up again. 

If Nobull350 is truly his bro, then he is his biggest fan and is doing his best to make him sound like a hero in all this. Just like him saying he traded his lawyer fee’s for a bear hunt. Do you think a lawyer is stupid enough to be guided by a guy who was just convicted of poaching? 

7 minutes ago, ruthunter said:

As mentioned earlier if “Nobull350” is Blake in disguise then he picked the right name as he won’t be legally killing and bull over or under 350” in the next 10years and probably another 15-20 by the time he is able to build points up again. 

If Nobull350 is truly his bro, then he is his biggest fan and is doing his best to make him sound like a hero in all this. Just like him saying he traded his lawyer fee’s for a bear hunt. Do you think a lawyer is stupid enough to be guided by a guy who was just convicted of poaching? 

The only one stupid here is you ! It was an October sheep hunt ! The few smart cwt members realized right away it was a joke ! The wannabe hunters like yourself don’t even know when the sheep hunts are ! So I’ll dumb it down for ya ! There is not an October sheep hunt . Keep hanging on Every word i say dumb a$$! 
You would be surprised what a person will do for a bear or lion hunt ! 

11 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

The only one stupid here is you ! It was an October sheep hunt ! The few smart cwt members realized right away it was a joke ! The wannabe hunters like yourself don’t even know when the sheep hunts are ! So I’ll dumb it down for ya ! There is not an October sheep hunt . Keep hanging on Every word i say dumb a$$! 
You would be surprised what a person will do for a bear or lion hunt ! 

FYI: unit 9&10 are open for sheep in Oct Dumbass. My bad..I forgot y’all don’t read the regs. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, ruthunter said:

FYI: unit 9&10 are open for sheep in Oct Dumbass. My bad..I forgot y’all don’t read the regs. 

What he meant  was sheep season is 12 months a year for the owen’s. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

WTF ! Delw and I agree on something !Nobull350 winning over cwt members one at a time !😜

Dont moisten your pantys on my post, I thought you had one funny moment, as far as boreman he's out there

5 hours ago, Delw said:

Certain convictions/ court orders are flags to the Border Patrol and Immigration. With the new systems when your ID is presented, if there is a flag because of a before mentioned conviction/ court order, you are taken to secondary for interrogation/further investigation.

This supposedly is done since drug traffickers and/or terrorists purportedly tend to have problems in those areas as well.

Just more hassle and scrutiny and loss of time.

It is also my understanding that if you have a current or possibly past felony you may not be able to get a passport.

Not a rant. Just not a position I would want to be in. 

But then, maybe I'm just out there. Sorry you dislike me so much. But that's OK. It's you right.

As long as A3 is making money from the people that are willing to pay for big bulls the poaching will continue, isn't that what the original post was about. its all about money and everyone drools over the pics of the elk that A3 guides for every year and no one cares if they are taken legal or illegal. 

• Like 1

I don't understand why people on Coueswhitetail have to demean another Hunter's results.

In my opinion, that is part of the problem as well. Why can't people just respect and congratulate someone for having a successful hunt? Why all of the childish "mine's bigger and better than yours"? Why so much rudeness?

Every hunt means something special to each hunter and their catch, or lack there of, carries those memories. When their results are demeaned, you are in essence demeaning their memories.

The only results that should ever be attacked are the poached memories, the thieving hunters. They steal and create false memories.

If you want changes, take the next step and contact your state representatives and AZGFD. It's your wildlife.

8 hours ago, CATERPILLAR said:

As long as A3 is making money from the people that are willing to pay for big bulls the poaching will continue, isn't that what the original post was about. its all about money and everyone drools over the pics of the elk that A3 guides for every year and no one cares if they are taken legal or illegal. 

Care enough to push for changes if you don't like the current results and "good deal". Jed  has to pay $23k + in penalties and Blake 18k + . Jed lost privileges for two years, Blake 10. Neither got jail/prison time but Blake now has a felony record and loss of rights. A3 skated without any penalties.

If that is all your poached wildlife/memories were worth then you're done. If they were worth more, make changes. YOU CAN DO IT!

• Like 1

$18K plus legal fees, losing your job, etc all to be Facebook famous.

Yeah....what a "deal".