NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

6 hours ago, Vowell said:

Jed was up front and and admitted to any wrong doing, also gave 100% cooperation with AZGF during the entire investigation. Bc777 lied about everything. That’s a huge difference. Plus in my opinion Bc777 absolutely did it knowingly on public land, and yes did Jed cross the line. Absolutely, knowingly I don’t think so. But that’s my opinion. As a guide should have known, yes. Throw stones, all good I can take it. I believe this is why he was given less punishment. 

I dont know the guy, but with his experience and reputation, he 100% knew he was on the rez. Like it or not, thats stealing from someone else. No different than trespassing on someone's private property.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I dont know the guy, but with his experience and reputation, he 100% knew he was on the rez. Like it or not, thats stealing from someone else. No different than trespassing on someone's private property.

Stealing or poaching in a closed unit...no matter how you look at it. And I agree he 100% should have known he was on the Rez. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Vowell said:

Jed was up front and and admitted to any wrong doing, also gave 100% cooperation with AZGF during the entire investigation. Bc777 lied about everything. That’s a huge difference. Plus in my opinion Bc777 absolutely did it knowingly on public land, and yes did Jed cross the line. Absolutely, knowingly I don’t think so. But that’s my opinion. As a guide should have known, yes. Throw stones, all good I can take it. I believe this is why he was given less punishment. 

You make it sound like turned himself in or something lol. He’s no better than Blake IMO. He’s probably done this plenty

• Like 4

How do you know he cooperated fully with Game and Fish.  Not until he was caught.  It is impossible to accidentally cross the fence.  You can get free map programs that will tell you where you are.  If he unknowingly crossed the fence he should not have pleaded guilty because there was no intent to violate the law.

I’m in no way trying to escuse what he did. What did was 100% wrong. I just heard some info from a game and fish person saying that he told them where it happened after asked and he did not miss lead them at all. During the investigation he did not hide anything, yes it was wrong in what happened. He should of known, heck yes. 

14 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

How is he still allowed to guide.

The perception of remorse wrapped in money and prestige/publicity for g&f. 

• Like 1

The whole only means of supporting my family excuse is a joke. He can go get a regular job like everyone else.  And so can his wife.  

• Like 16

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

You make it sound like turned himself in or something lol. He’s no better than Blake IMO. He’s probably done this plenty

He just finally got caught.

• Like 4

I don't know Jed. If he poached he should be punished.

BUT, there is a HUGE difference between the case of Jed  and the douche brothers from heber. If you spend any amount of time in court or legal proceedings, you will see that intent, cooperation and ATTITUDE go a LONG way in influence outcomes and decisions.

Is it "fair"? I have no idea. But judges and law enforcement officers are people too. Treat them like crap and they will do everything they can to throw the book at you. Be nice and you MIGHT get off easy.

Yes, justice is SUPPOSED to be blind. NOWHERE does it say that justice is deaf, dumb and stupid though. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. And there is a LOT of stupidity in that family from heber.

In NO way am I defending what Jed did or saying he got what he "deserved". I am simply giving a possible reason as to WHY he has not been demonized the same way dumb and dumber were.

I also have not seen anybody form Jeds family making a fool of themselves insulting the entire world and taunting law enforcement. Again, behavior has consequences.

Just my 4 cents.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

"I'm a successful, well known guide, but I didn't know I was on the rez."

Yeah.... bullshit.

I’m a professional ball player didn’t know I couldnt cork my bat take steroids. Oopsy. But it’s how I make a living so sorry bout it.

• Like 3

Only a dumb azz like vowel would think that Jed has no clue he was on the Rez . Any body that knows Jed knows he had a reputation of jumping the fence ! JED=POACHER