NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

11 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

You are right you can’t fix stupid ! Only a dumb azz like you would believe my nonsense. It’s like I said a million times before when I get bored I get on here throw out a line and see what morons will bite . Keep biting moron !

Are you sure the nurses know you're using the computer? I sometimes wonder why people bang their heads against brick walls..... then you came along.  

21 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

You are right you can’t fix stupid ! Only a dumb azz like you would believe my nonsense. It’s like I said a million times before when I get bored I get on here throw out a line and see what morons will bite . Keep biting moron !

HAHAHAHAHa. I am the puppet master and you are the puppet. I own you little boy! I KNEW you would try to spin that.

You are as predictable as your brother poaching.

Your sad little ego can't stand not being relevant outside of heber and only being known as the brother of a nationally recognized poacher.

Thank you for acknowledging you are stupid. Again, we already KNEW that, it is just nice to see you finally acknowledge it.

1 minute ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

HAHAHAHAHa. I am the puppet master and you are the puppet. I own you little boy! I KNEW you would try to spin that.

You are as predictable as your brother poaching.

Your sad little ego can't stand not being relevant outside of heber and only being known as the brother of a nationally recognized poacher.

Thank you for acknowledging you are stupid. Again, we already KNEW that, it is just nice to see you finally acknowledge it.

You can do better than that dumb azz !

12 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

You can do better than that dumb azz !

HAHAHAHAA

Dance my little puppet...DANCE.

That was a weak response, even from you. PREDICTABLE...but weak.

I own you.

• Haha 1

Well boys I want to thank you for all the attention . Just booked another lion hunter from Texas ! You won’t believe this but he was referred to me by a cwt member ! I guess big browns kinda knows the member that referred him and can verify . #BOOKED5HUNTSFINESPAIDANDPUT7KINTHEBANK!!!! 

2 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Well boys I want to thank you for all the attention . Just booked another lion hunter from Texas ! You won’t believe this but he was referred to me by a cwt member ! I guess big browns kinda knows the member that referred him and can verify . #BOOKED5HUNTSFINESPAIDANDPUT7KINTHEBANK!!!! 

Probably illegally...................

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

I’ll book a hunt. Since your a pro you can hunt over fences and stuff right?

I have chased lion and bear across fences never had a problem ha . I’m far from a pro but my dogs are assassin’s . If you have the money honey I’ve got the time ! 

7 hours ago, yotebuster said:

What I’m curious about is if it happened on the Rez why did the Game and Fish have anything to do with it?  Seems like it would be more of a rez issue?  If a guy followed a bull into NM and killed it the NM game and Fish would prosecute it not AZ?  

Oh the rez is not done....

anyway you slice it he KNEW he was on the res and committing a crime- sure he may of had remorse and didn't try to cover up his actions- that does help, but Jed is a poacher and law breaker - probably wasn't the first time, but what do I know. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

If the fines are paid, why was the amount paid less than 2000 when Blake was revoked?  Think the commission said he is paying $50 a month?  

12 hours ago, yotebuster said:

What I’m curious about is if it happened on the Rez why did the Game and Fish have anything to do with it?  Seems like it would be more of a rez issue?  If a guy followed a bull into NM and killed it the NM game and Fish would prosecute it not AZ?  

The res is a sovereign nation so it should have been a lacy act violation.   No idea if he was charged with it or why he wouldn’t have been.