44 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Greatest Cwt post of all time

• Any post about G&F killing large cats
    • Cornbagger
    • Powerline buck
    • Any post about A3 poaching
    • Any post about baiting

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/11/2020 at 09:26 AM

I cant vote, I wasnt around for cornbagger or nature girl.  But I feel like the deer mule buck Taxidermy mount is at least worth an honorable mention. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I cant vote, I wasnt around for cornbagger or nature girl.  But I feel like the deer mule buck Taxidermy mount is at least worth an honorable mention. 

I’m on my second account. So I’ve seen some things. The deer mule buck was good but not to this level. 

I bet nature girl are still around but I think the cornbagger thread got lost a few site upgrades ago. 

• Like 1

all time?  the Yarnell/Granite Mountain IHC thread or the hamberlin tag grab-my heroes are still coueshunter, azcouesandelk and HEAT. 

blake owens?  sneekfreak?  wards?  nonames!

lee 

The puzzle rock buck was a magazine quality write up and one of the first threads I ever read on here. “Show me the kids” still rocks today. The live action post of Fred’s strip hunt was amazing. Coach had an awesome strip post. I am pretty proud of my documented antelope hunt.

All the drama threads listed above... I could live without them.

• Like 9

I havnt been around as long as some but I was thinking the other day I miss hunt stories and technical post on shooting and guns. I don't mind a little drama here and there but no way would I say those posts are great. I liked some of the younger guys hunt posts and family hunt posts with dads and kids.

• Like 2

I came across this site from TAH..... I think that’s what it was. Cornbagger was a good 1 for sure! Go back and read it! My all time favorite was semi live hunt up dates! The strip and the elk hunt were both pretty awesome!
  Nature girl was classic! Poacher777 was great too! 
How about all time d!cks on here? Some are still here..... Anyone remember “game hauler“?

james

Cornbagger is a CLASSIC!!!

3 hours ago, Redman said:

Anyone remember the "Pink Panther" ? Oh my that was funny...

Best part about this thread is that I told the OP that taxidermist sucks and he went on a rave how good he was until he got his cat back! Lol 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Vowell said:

Best part about this thread is that I told the OP that taxidermist sucks and he went on a rave how good he was until he got his cat back! Lol 

I dont remember who it was, but I remember thinking it was karma. I didnt like the guy.

23 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I dont remember who it was, but I remember thinking it was karma. I didnt like the guy.

TAM i think?