218buck

Free camo

Miscellaneous camo free most pants are 34 shirts are large and XL I live in rio Verde 

98790807-27BA-45B0-9BD0-A48DAD393A00.jpeg

• Like 2

218buck:

Ohthatguy was referring to Heroes Rising Outdoors / Hunts for Heroes. We have a Camo Closet for hunting clothing we give out to veterans to help them get out hunting. I (we) could definitely find a good home for your camouflage clothes! Plz give me a call: (480)760-3868 ...

Thanks!

--- Tom

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lv2hnt said:

218buck:

Ohthatguy was referring to Heroes Rising Outdoors / Hunts for Heroes. We have a Camo Closet for hunting clothing we give out to veterans to help them get out hunting. I (we) could definitely find a good home for your camouflage clothes! Plz give me a call: (480)760-3868 ...

Thanks!

--- Tom

i just sent you a text 

• Like 1

Good talking with you, James. Appreciate your donation --- some vets will have some good camo to wear this fall!

22 hours ago, Lv2hnt said:

218buck:

Thanks!

--- Tom

I never knew this...have sent a bit to Goodwill and have a buddy who constantly seems to be rotating his closet and asks me if I want it or know anyone. He’s a vet too so I’m sure he’d love to donate. 

bigorange:

You and your friends (and anyone out there), can contact me - (480)760-3868 - anytime throughout the year to re-home your new and/or lightly used camo clothing, boots, general hunting and camping gear. Heroes Rising Outdoors will put it to good use!

19 hours ago, Lv2hnt said:

Good talking with you, James. Appreciate your donation --- some vets will have some good camo to wear this fall!

Glad i could help 

• Like 1