Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Anyone have Kinfolk in Tennessee?

I think we need to have a challenge this year, anything and everything killed needs to be have a picture taken with power lines in the background. screw the huge antler pics as that gets boring.

Then we can score them at the end of the year.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Delw said:

I think we need to have a challenge this year, anything and everything killed needs to be have a picture taken with power lines in the background. screw the huge antler pics as that gets boring.

That sounds great but I can’t get drawn. Wait I don’t need a tag for that.

58 minutes ago, Delw said:

🤔 I have an early archery bull tag In a unit with power lines near by. So perhaps 

Tweety bird ,spotted owl, seal, dont make no difference of course that would be evidence against you but it would make  a great thread for the rest of us,     otherwise yote fox dove elk deer anything thats legal or kinda legal ;)

We actually used a gasline as a landmark on my uncle’s farm and reference point for various fields and tree stands...doesn’t make for a good background in a pic though since it’s mostly underground. LoL

• Like 1