elkaholic

Time for America to take ACTION

3 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

Most hospitals are private. He is complaining about how the almighty government was ill prepared for this... sounds like his hospital was also ill prepared. Shouldn’t hospitals have large stockpiles?  

exactly

40 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

this is the only thing they could come up with to get rid of trump. 

Hey trophy, are the titty dancers doing curbside or take out? Asking for a friend😏

46 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

47 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

48 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The hospital in Green Valley, AZ said in newspaper article yesterday that they are going broke...no patients and all elective surgeries canceled... 

https://www.gvnews.com/news/coronavirus/gv-hospital-says-it-faces-shutdown-if-finances-dont-come-through/article_757f47d8-7539-11ea-93c5-a3d9ec2835cc.html

• Wow! 1

I spoke with my cousin this weekend, he is an ER Dr in So Cal.  His primary patient base is freeway car accidents.  He said they are 50% down in staff hours as normal business is not there.  

• Like 1

Sounds like doctors should have spent their money on things different than sports cars and private parking. And they will be the first people the government bails out on taxes and such. I got mine and I make way way less than them. 

• Like 2

China is very decisive with there master plan. This was thought out and not a mere quintessence with this outbreak...Trump is right. We are at war.

China is also selling on the cheap, 5G Networks, they have a backdoor for them to be able to spy on the network, Many poor countries buying their equipment and Trump all ready warned the countries.  So now the virus, gee what are they up to next.......

On 4/6/2020 at 12:01 PM, AZLance said:

I went walmart yesterday and almost everyone in the store was wearing masks... I'm wondering where are they getting these masks? 

A lot of masks being worn are not N95, which is the type a Health Care Worker needs.  I know I wear one that is NOT N95 and is washable.  But something is better than nothing, so they say.