Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

FYI lake and AZGFD

Just an update that some may not know, the game and fish headquartered is closed to public. You have to go to the parking lot and then call them to make purchases over the phone and they toss your “hunt tags in this case” out the door to you. Not a big deal and pretty easy just be aware. 

also lake pleasant is off limits after 8pm and that means no fishing or being there at all. Me and the wife just got back and didn’t fish because we planned to night fish. Just a heads up. I understand their position, people refused to follow guidance on camping and what not so they had to take measures. Real bummer. 

fool hollow state park rv camping is open.  the supervisor i spoke to at the guard shack said he would keep it open-a very few rv spots left for summer-and no one was going to break the rules on his watch.

lee

Thanks for the heads up. Still stuck at home with this ankle but I would love to hit Woods or Willow.

they closed the north lake ramp aka castle ramp permanitaly the 10 lane is open but closed at 8pm below is a link.

https://www.maricopacountyparks.net/covid-19/

most ramps are still open at most lakes, just no camping.  sag and canyon some guys are fishing it some say closed rosy if open in a few places, alamo is open