Coach

Boat Ramps Closed at Roosevelt?

I know campgrounds are shut down - does this include the boat ramps? How about Indian Point?

Thanks

Cholla and Indian Point are both open. Cholla was a bit of a circus twice last week, then Sunday after a peaceful launch at 6am, Indian Point's dock was full of sunbathing teenagers and people hanging on the ramp blocking the second lane upon return.

No tonto passes means no camping, boating, swimming, and even sex in the woods anywhere a tonto pass is required. This chit is getting real . Wife just told me governor is asking for visitors coming to AZ to quarantine for 14 days. I was going to SoCal next week, now I would have to quarantine when I get back. Maybe not a bad thing?

7 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

No tonto passes means no camping, boating, swimming, and even sex in the woods anywhere a tonto pass is required. This chit is getting real . Wife just told me governor is asking for visitors coming to AZ to quarantine for 14 days. I was going to SoCal next week, now I would have to quarantine when I get back. Maybe not a bad thing?

5 roosevelt ramps are open as of right now.  manana maybe?

But you need a tonto pass to be at Roosi no matter what ,I  believe  anyway  I was wrong governor only quarantining visitors from Jersey, New York , and one other so of to the beach.

2 hours ago, Ohthatguy said:

Re: Tonto Pass,

Liars Korner is still open daily if you are meeting anyone from the valley up there. 

Liars corner?? You mean Jake's corner?? All pass and discovery passes not for sale anywhere supposedly. If not let me know..

15 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Liars corner?? You mean Jake's corner?? All pas and discovery passes not for sale anywhere supposedly. I not let me know..

Liars Korner in East Mesa. (Fine if someone from the valley is heading up there)

9529 E Main St, Mesa  202/Main

Tiny bait/tackle shop but he has everything. 

480-986-2515