wellhead

Fire Ban

This site is getting worse than Twitter,Facebook and dating sites everyday.  Title is coues whitetail not for sale or want to buy, or looking for Plummer,roofer,cement finisher, camper for sale, garage clean out sale, guns for sale, what’s this on my trail cam, adios amigos 3/4 you idiots couldn’t find your asses with both hands

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cw4192 said:

This site is getting worse than Twitter,Facebook and dating sites everyday.  Title is coues whitetail not for sale or want to buy, or looking for Plummer,roofer,cement finisher, camper for sale, garage clean out sale, guns for sale, what’s this on my trail cam, adios amigos 3/4 you idiots couldn’t find your asses with both hands

AMF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cw4192 said:

There are plenty of forums that are only mulies, or only whitetail on this site. 

This is what this forums rule's say.

. This forum is the place for everything hunting and outdoors related that doesn't fit in the other categories.

A fire ban is outdoors related and imho and is welcome here. And as to the idiots you speak of, well im probably one of them. But i come to this site to learn things, and have learned quite a bit about big game hunting. So if you want this site to only be the guys who have been hunting there whole life and dont want to have a little fun in "the Campfire forum", i suggest you stick with other forums.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cw4192 said:

Well don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cw4192 said:

my face as i read through this post. 

alonzo.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

perhaps we have strayed off topic some.  there is way to much time wasted on here with fishing, gunsmithy and classified types of posts. 

maybe we could support a new fishing site run by recurve or trophy?  get an all new mule deer website off the ground with..say lancetkenyon or 218buck  in charge.  even a law and order website with NoBull ramrodding it.  a new wildlife photography site run by bc777?  after all there is nothing like the coues deer - why even hunt for anything else?

or....maybe not................

lee

3 hours ago, cw4192 said:

What else is there to do?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cw4192 said:

You should check out the Carol Baskin post. Primo stuff.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jim said:

Well don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split you. 

Soooo...what was she mad about the fire ban?

7 minutes ago, JACK said:

Soooo...what was she mad about the fire ban?

Not sure. I guess posting about the fire ban isn’t specifically about coues hunting so it shouldn’t be allowed. 

Maybe someone else with sensitive kids 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cw4192 said:

Glad to see you go.

Anyway tomorrow it starts, just heard of fire on US60. 

Let the bitching begin, you know it will..

50 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

That had "Typical CWT Trainwreck" written all over it. LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

That bitch!!