IA Born

Turkey Ammo, Saw, Powder, Scope Rings, and Call: Updated List

Bumping back up with updated stuff and valley travel plans.

We did some quarantine spring cleaning this afternoon. Time to get rid of stuff taking up space and, hopefully, make someone a good deal. I have an old gobbler shaker, Gerber bone saw, Hornady 12g 3" magnum #5 turkey loads (10 rds), Federal Premium 20g 3" #6 turkey loads (10 rds), Leupold Dual Dovetail 1" High rings, Leupold Dual Dovetail 30mm medium rings, and three 1-lb bottles of powder (Varget, H380, and Big Game). All three powder bottles have had 9-12 loads worth of powder used for load testing. Daughter's 7-08 didn't like either.  I don't need them, so I figure I'll help others who may need them.  No need to horde.  In Flagstaff. Will not ship powder or ammo, but will hold it until we can meet up (from 6ft away) and we'll be in west valley near Cabela's for my daughter's birthday April 23-24.  Can meet FTF in that area.  My word of the year for TKD during my own black belt journey is "Compassion", so I can be talked into fair negotiations on price.  Getting updated pics for everything.  Getting updated pics uploaded, too.

Turkey loads: 12g= $15

Rings: $20/each 

Owl Hooter: $5

Will also trade for Barnes .308 190gr LRX bullets, Barnes VOR-TX .223 55gr ammo, H1000, and RCBS Small-base Taper Crimp .223 2-Die set.

20210402_191121.thumb.jpg.8be1e5c73b3ce8da8b2f73d66dbff208.jpg

20210402_191134.thumb.jpg.8c5d80fc2441e30a71770a735e807454.jpg

ill take it the Turkey loads varget and saw ,im in campverde

Varget has been spoken for already, assuming we can meet up next weekend during the youth turkey hunt. Are you friends with Christian? I can get him the turkey loads and saw to get to you. Should see him next weekend, too.

Bump

Things fell through with deals last year and I forgot about this. Bumping back up since we'll be in the west valley April 23-24. Can bring stuff with me.

Just now, joohnnybgood said:

I'll take the Powder if still available?

Its available. Which ones?

1 minute ago, J-Klee said:

I’ll take the 20 Gauge loads if they are still available, I sent a PM to you

Got it and answered. Yours to take.

13 minutes ago, Dano562 said:

I'll take varget

I'm clarifying with joohnnybgood which powders he wants since he spoke up first.  As soon as I hear back from him, I'll let you know.  Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dano562 said:

I'll take varget

joohnnybgood is taking all 3. If something falls through, you're next in line.

• Like 1

Powder and turkey loads are SPF.  Rings, call, and saw are still available.  Will ship these four things.