IA Born

Turkey Ammo, Saw, Powder, Scope Rings, and Call: Updated List

Deal for all the powders and 12g turkey loads fell through due to unfortunate circumstances.  Dano562 was next in line and has spoken for the Varget and H380.

Big Game powder, 12g turkey loads, both sets of scope rings, saw, and call are still available.  Should be at hotel near Cabela's around noon Friday.  Will be in and out Friday and Saturday as we celebrate our daughter's birthday.  Heading home to Flagstaff early Sunday.

14 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Is that a gobble shaker or an owl call? Looks like my owl call I used this weekend...

That's an owl call. I had an old gobbler shaker, but I think i tossed it. I have a good Primos gobble shaker in my vest I'd part with if you're interested. I never use it.

All powders are SPF.

Scope rings, 12g turkey ammo, saw, and call still available.  In the valley 4/23-4/25 on west side of town.  Arriving 12-1pm Friday and leaving Sunday morning.

Powders are all sold. Saw is SPF. All else is available and I have it all with me down here in west Valley.

Saw is also sold.  Both sets of rings, 12g turkey ammo, and call still available.  

Bump for the scope rings.

Leupold Dual Dove Tail 30mm medium rings $20 shipped

Leupold Dual Dove Tail 1-inch high rings $20 shipped