deercrazy

Michigan Governor Bans Boating and Fishing From a Power Boat

You're not going to believe this....under the governors new Executive Order 2020-42 boating and fishing from a power boat is no longer allowed....kayaks, canoes and sailboats are ok, but no power boats.

Q: Does boating constitute “outdoor activity” under the new executive order?

A: Physical outdoor activity like kayaking, canoeing, and sailing is permitted under the order, but using a motorboat, a jet ski, or other similar watercraft is not. Any outdoor activity permitted under the order, including boating, must be done in a manner consistent with social distancing, and individuals should use only their own equipment to prevent the transmission of the virus through the touching of shared surfaces. Additionally, in accordance with section 2 of the order, persons not part of a single household may not boat together.

While some boating is permitted under the order, the provision of boating services or supplies does not itself constitute critical infrastructure work, and businesses and operations may not designate workers to come to work for that purpose. As needed, these businesses and operations may designate workers to leave their home for work if their in-person presence is strictly necessary to conduct the minimum basic operations listed in section 4(b) of the order. Minimum basic operations do not include serving members of the public. The order, however, does permit in-person work necessary to maintain the safety and sanitation of sites otherwise open to the public for outdoor physical activity permitted under the order. All in-person work permitted under the order must be done in accordance with the mitigation measures listed in section 10 of the order.

• Sad 1

LOVE IT!!!  The voters will remember this shennanigans in November.  I hope more blue or Purple state Gov's do things like this.   

• Like 1

some of these states are going a tad too far. but they have too cause these states are full of stupid people. I mean look who they voted for ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Delw said:

some of these states are going a tad too far. but they have too cause these states are full of stupid people. I mean look who they voted for ;)

+1

g.png

The Gov of MI is proving to be a tyrant and getting away with it. Seems like several blue states are going down this road. 

lots of rights being trampled on right now.

Now she's banning US flags! 

20200412_100702.jpg

• Haha 1

The LIBS are going to go ape crap CRAZY when Trump destroys Biden

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

Now she's banning US flags! 

20200412_100702.jpg

I'm going to assume that you posted this as a joke??  🤣😂🤣 

• Like 1

No its kinda true, but Flags were not singled out.

A few states are closing down sections of stores, Cosco walmart and others to only food and medicine.

• Like 1

Ca washington colorado few stores on the eastern USA were doing it as well. saw a link in yahoo and on fox last week that had them listed. heres a quick one i found

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/walmart-costco-and-target-stores-in-these-areas-are-barred-from-selling-nonessential-items/ar-BB12oVSY

o help reduce foot traffic amid the coronavirus pandemic, some local governments have ordered Walmart, Target Costco, and other big-box retailers to stop selling nonessential items in stores.

Last week, Vermont's Agency of Commerce and Community Development directed big-box retailers to stop in-store sales of non-essential items. Those items include arts and crafts, beauty, clothing, consumer electronics, entertainment (books, music, movies), carpet and flooring, furniture, home and garden, jewelry, paint, photo services, sports equipment, and toys.

To enforce the order, stores must restrict access to nonessentials by closing aisles or removing the items from the floor. According to the press release, customers can purchase nonessential items online, by phone, or through curbside pickup.

“Large ‘big box’ retailers generate significant shopping traffic by virtue of their size and the variety of goods offered in a single location,” Agency of Commerce and Community Development Secretary Lindsay Kurrle said in a press release. “This volume of shopping traffic significantly increases the risk of further spread of this dangerous virus to Vermonters and the viability of Vermont’s health care system."

In March, the Board of Commissioners in Howard County, Indiana also prohibited retailers in the area from selling non-essential items, Business Insider reports.

According to the statement, the board adopted the ordinance because businesses that were deemed nonessential complained that retailers selling both essential and nonessential items were allowed to remain open and sell nonessential items. There were also complaints from store employees who claimed that customers were coming to the stores because they were bored, only buying nonessential items and creating longer lines.

Business Insider found reports that Summit County, Colorado and Springfield, Montana have also restricted retailers from selling nonessentials.

50 minutes ago, stanley said:

I'm going to assume that you posted this as a joke??  🤣😂🤣 

It’s a real tweet. The flags happen to be in the “non-essential” area of Costco so it was taped off. Trust me it’s real. My sister lives in Michigan and she tells me its beyond getting way out of hand. The Gov is drunk with power. 

https://gellerreport.com/2020/04/michigan-governor-bans-gardening-sale-of-fruit-and-vegetable-seeds-gardening-supplies-prohibited.html/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pushing-too-far-michigan-governor-criticized-for-aggressive-social-distancing-orders

Just last week, the state website said “boating falls within the outdoor activities permitted under the order.”

Now the Dem Gov hits reverse again. Libs were bat chit crazy before eating bats were cool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AZ8 said:

It’s a real tweet. The flags happen to be in the “non-essential” area of Costco so it was taped off. Trust me it’s real. My sister lives in Michigan and she tells me its beyond getting way out of hand. The Gov is drunk with power. 

https://gellerreport.com/2020/04/michigan-governor-bans-gardening-sale-of-fruit-and-vegetable-seeds-gardening-supplies-prohibited.html/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pushing-too-far-michigan-governor-criticized-for-aggressive-social-distancing-orders

I know it's a real tweet.   Quite a stretch to go from a tweet regarding what is essential vs. non-essential, to "Now she's banning US flags!".   Classic fake-news scenario, IMO.....

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, stanley said:

I know it's a real tweet.   Quite a stretch to go from a tweet regarding what is essential vs. non-essential, to "Now she's banning US flags!".   Classic fake-news scenario, IMO.....

Keep denying it Stanley. You’re giving up all your liberties and don’t even realize it. 

Good luck with your endeavors! 

• Like 2