MGK1

Kansas Mule deer shed in tree

I put this shed in a oak tree about 30 years ago. My parents house burnt down in the monument fire and didn't want to rebuild so I removed from the tree.  I had plans with it but figured a Taxidermists or someone with the love of something like this cool piece would be able to do something awesome with. I've had several people give me a price that this should go for so if anyone is looking for a one of a kind piece let me know.

Thanks20200327_074253.thumb.jpg.8f8c0e5eeb1f0619df7a7791dd5044cf.jpg20200327_074253.thumb.jpg.8f8c0e5eeb1f0619df7a7791dd5044cf.jpg

20200327_074259.jpg

• Like 1

1800 to 2500. They were basically informal appraisals from collectors. I'm just throwing it out there because it's a very unique piece and would like to see someone do something special with it.  It's crazy because I remember putting it in the tree and there is another one that's in the tree but was smaller and the tree grew around it and you cant see it anymore. 

• Like 1

Thats pretty cool, good luck on the sale.

If you happened to find one growing out of a power line pole I'd be interested ;)

• Haha 1

you know I dont need to sell it, it's just a awesome piece that someone could do something cool with and hate to see it just sitting here.