NOTAGS

Anyone else get their Stimulus Check?

No check for me. I actually paid the Government an extra $1,455.

I looked it up on irs website, said information wasn’t available for me. Googled that, seems many people who paid in taxes this year or last year haven’t got theirs and it shows up as information not available on the website 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

I looked it up on irs website, said information wasn’t available for me. Googled that, seems many people who paid in taxes this year or last year haven’t got theirs and it shows up as information not available on the website 

We had to pay this year and yesterday when I looked it up on the irs website it said that we were eligible but they didnt have our bank info.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, QCwtAddict said:

We had to pay this year and yesterday when I looked it up on the irs website it said that we were eligible but they didnt have our bank info.

Maybe I should check. I owed also. And have not gotten it

33 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

If people were more diversified , they would find another job. And that job, may actually be work!

Yep bring back the electives in school,  woodshop, automotive , all the good sh!t we had. Man those were good times. Guess what we are still rolling. A trade or trades is always a good card in your pocket no matter if you go white or blue collar 

• Like 3

On 4/15/2020 at 9:03 PM, Edge said:

If I'm reading the CARE act right, the stimulus will be taken against your 2021 tax return.

Yep same as the 900 dollar package in 2008 ish. They took it back on the next tax return. 

Donate it and deduct it for this year.