NOTAGS

Anyone else get their Stimulus Check?

God made them Curly so they don't poke You in the Eye!.................BOB!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, bigbuckfever said:

Mine just showed up in the ole mailbox yesterday.

Dang, about freaking time.

• Like 1

What sucks is my oldest in college won't get one because he's not working. The next one down is deployed and he hasn't gotten one yet. The last one of age just graduated but his job was gone till just last week. Finally just got his taxes done and he'll probably get one even though he doesn't need it since we pay for everything since he was still in high school. I liked getting mine, but I didn't need it. This entire thing is xxx. 

19 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

What sucks is my oldest in college won't get one because he's not working. The next one down is deployed and he hasn't gotten one yet. The last one of age just graduated but his job was gone till just last week. Finally just got his taxes done and he'll probably get one even though he doesn't need it since we pay for everything since he was still in high school. I liked getting mine, but I didn't need it. This entire thing is xxx. 

i thought everyone that filed a tax return in 2018 or 2019 got one?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Not exactly.  My college kids filed returns but did not get stimulus money because even though they filed, I still claimed them as a dependent on my taxes.  I guess that makes sense since if they are dependent on ME, then why would they need to 'depend' on the government for money.  LOL

19 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Not really sure what sucks about your oldest being in college and not getting one?  My two youngest are in the same boat.  Since they are my dependents (at least as far as Uncle Sam is concerned), they are not eligible (Even though both are working to help support themselves while in college....).   

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

They should but it will be delayed till end of year or next year.

Claudia went into the military last july, she was our dependant then. this year she wasnt but she hadnt filed her taxs when it was giving out. I believe she did last month. from the Way my wife(shes the Smart one) understands it she will get one end of year or next year, but she will get it. lots of kids in that boat.