Sign in to follow this  
1uglydude

223 WSSM Ammo - Price drop

I wish I still had mine...Bought a used one that shot great until it didn't.. sent it back to browning and they ended up giving me a credit for $750 so ordered a new xbolt 22-250.  I assume they were having issues with the pressure and wanted the gun off the street maybe - couldn't complain though!   Either way love the round and keep thinking about getting into this AR thing and doing one in that caliber... Good luck with sale. 

• Wow! 1

1 hour ago, jdown said:

I wish I still had mine...Bought a used one that shot great until it didn't.. sent it back to browning and they ended up giving me a credit for $750 so ordered a new xbolt 22-250.  I assume they were having issues with the pressure and wanted the gun off the street maybe - couldn't complain though!   Either way love the round and keep thinking about getting into this AR thing and doing one in that caliber... Good luck with sale. 

Nice $ credit! Take that any day. This would be a fun ar round for sure! I always wonder how guys get them to load in Ar's though. My 243wssm bolts all take 2 strokes well 1 and a half sorta a bump and a push. 🤷‍♂️

1uglydude I would buy if I was not so far away!